•𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑•

I wake up to the bright morning sun shining through the huge window above my head.

My head was spinning and it felt like I was dying. I had no idea what went down last night but all I know is that I am wasting.

I swing my legs off the side of my bed and stretch allowing myself to fully wake up.

It was Saturday so there were no classes with McGonagall today. Those classes have taught me a lot.

I had contained them and learned how to calm myself if there was ever a situation where my eyes were shining a bright red.

It was strange...I felt like I was alive. Like I was free and relieved in a way even if I just used it for a second.

I rise from my bed and make my way to the bathroom to get ready for breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~
I walk into the crowded hall with hundreds of students eating, talking, laughing, and who knows what else.

I look in the direction of where I normally sit with Luna but she is nowhere to be seen. She had been skipping meals making me curious why but she was probably hungover from last night and decided to sleep in.

I sigh in disappointment making my way to the table but a loud voice stops me in my tracks.

"Hey y/n over here!"I hear Lorenzo's voice shouting from the Slytherin table desperately trying to get my attention.

I turn to the Slytherin table seeing him sitting there with one of his hands stretched out making it easier for me to spot him.

I quickly start walking to their table confused and embarrassed due to all the looks I was getting from the people around us.

"Can I help u?"I ask confused standing in front of their table noticing only the 3 of them, Draco nowhere to be seen.

"Take a seat."Lorenzo gestures smiling at me waiting for me to sit. I hesitantly take a seat next to mattheo noticing that it's the only seat open.

"How are u feeling after last night"Lorenzo asks with a smirk while taking a bite of what I suppose is a chicken leg.

"Well besides the headache and feeling like absolute shit,pretty great."I say sarcastically as I grab a piece of bread from the tray in Infront of me.

"Great I'm happy your well."He says with a smile, Theodore letting out a snort but quickly covering it up with a cough.

"But I have been wanting to ask u a couple of questions about ur wonderful friend Luna because my buddy here has quite a crush on her and we just wanted to know more about her before he makes a move you know."Lorenzo says as he swings his hand over Theodore's shoulder pulling him in but Theodore quickly hits him in the stomach making him let go.

"Oh uh, well sure."I say surprised by the new unexpected news.

"Great, so has she been off or different lately because we just wanted to know if she is in the right mind state for a relationship," Lorenzo asks crossing his hands on the table leaning forward.

"Well yeah I guess,she's acting the same but I must say she has been skipping some meals now and then but she's busy so it's understandable."I answer honestly shrugging my shoulders.

"Wait how long have you known her."Mattheo ask from besides me making me face him.

"Well not that long,we met the day after I got to Hogwarts so a couple weeks or months give or take."I reply looking at the 3 of them.

"Do you know anything about her family maybe?"Theodore asks from beside Lorenzo.

"Uh yeah that topic has come up a couple of times but all I know is that she's pretty close with her dad and her mom unfortunately passed away when she was younger and well she witnessed it."I say.

"Dame that tough."Lorenzo says shaking his head in pitty.

"Tell me about it."I say biting into the piece of bread that was in my

"Well thank you for this information we will be sure to encourage this man with no balls to make a move."He says with a smile thanking me.

"Yeah no problem you can ask me anything, anytime but I gotta head out bye."I say while rising from my seat and making my way out of the hall.

I walk down the halls filled with students here and there but not as many as there usually are. Probably due to the fact that most of them are at breakfast.

I was trying to make my way back to my room but I suddenly stop in my tracks as I hear McGonagall calling my name.

I spot her not too far away from me so I started making my way toward her confused.

"Yes, miss can I help you."I ask nicely but am still confused.

"I have been meaning to tell you this earlier but I just wanted to inform you that tomorrow you will have the opportunity to see your parents in London, Monday you have no classes so u can say longer if you'd like."She says giving me a tight smile.

"That's wonderful I would love that."A lie slips through my mouth. I would hate it.

I was taken aback by the new information. I had to go see my parents tomorrow...

It was something I had been dreading for months. They probably were brainwashed by magic to forget that night but It hunted me.

Going back to a place I once called home with the memory of all the unconscious bodies laying on the floor of our garden made me sick to my stomach but I had to face it one day or another.

McGonagall informed me that my parents were told that I was going to a boarding school in Scotland on scholarship but they did not give a fuck. They probably didn't even notice I was gone.

I loved my parents dearly but I was fuming about them not telling me about my past, my real past. They probably did it for the best tho but it still hurts to be lied to for years.

"But how am I going to get there it's nearly a 9-hour travel."I ask confused.

"Darling we have all different sorts of transportation, I can get you there in no time."She says letting out a chuckle.

"Right."I say forgetting about all the weird transportation they have got.

"Well if you will excuse me I will be on my way but if you do change your mind about going please inform me and if you do go, meet me at my office at 9 am."She says and then the next thing you know she's around a corner out of sight.

I sigh and continued making my way toward my bedroom with a big weight on my chest and the feeling of dread lingering in my brain.

A/N
Hey guys I am so excited to update you on the next few chapters don't worry the get together soon but I must say there is a huge plot twist that will emerge so heads up byee:)