•𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑜 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑙•

"chirp chirp"

What the fuck was that.I open my eyes and instantly regret it.The sun was directly in my face which made me blind for a couple of seconds before adjusting to the bright sunlight.

I turn around to face the large window above my bed to see a fucking bird chirping its ass off against it.I let out a groan while I throw my head back in annoyance falling back into my bed.

The turned to my bedside table to check the time and of course it was 5 am.Well I was fully awake now so there was no attempt to go to bed again.

I get out of bed and walk to my closet that I had unpacked the previous day.Breakfast begins at 7:30 so that gives me about 2 hours to burn time.

I grab a comfy but presentable outfit and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower I got out and wrap myself in a towel.Water was still dripping down my hair as the cold droplets fall on my skin.After getting dressed I applied a little bit of makeup along with jewelry letting my hair air dry.

I walk out of the bathroom and took a seat on the couch grabbing one of my comfort books.I brought it from home and I remember that before every event or thing that I was nervous about I would turn to my favorite pages and quotes in the book to calm my nerves.

I was really fascinated by all the different scenarios that authors came up with and the fact that It could actually happen in a different universe.

It was currently 6:48 so that gave me time to explore the grounds.I grabbed my Converses quickly putting them on and out the door making sure to lock it behind me.

I was grateful that my powers haven't gotten out of hand yet.I'm still new to the whole thing and I have noticed that it is more active when I use my emotions mostly getting angry or frustrated.

I think if even accidentally read someone's mind by accident and not gonna lie that kinda traumatized me...

I remember the way to the great hall thanks to that asshole that showed me the night before.He was such fucking dick , I think the girl called him Draco or something.Bitch...

I walk down the quiet hall only a couple of students and professors walking past me.I finally reached the library that Hagrid showed me when he was showing me around the school.

I walk in to find it completely empty except one familiar white-headed girl sitting there reading a book.

"Hi Luna."I say walking towards the table she was sitting at.

"Oh hi y/n lovely seeing you here,why are u up so early breakfast doesn't start in half an hour."she says looking up from her book.

"Yeah some dumb birds woke me up , would you might know a spell to kill it or something."I deadpan.

She let's out a little chuckle shaking her head and got back to reading her book.

I get out my iPod and headphones that I had put in my pocket before leaving my room playing some music while looking for books to read admiring the large bookshelves thay where packed with books.After a while of chilling in the library it was time to go to the great hall and have breakfast.

I left the library with Luna and we had a small conversation about her book while we were walking to the great hall.She had such a beautiful way with words I admired that about her.

When we arrived at the great hall it was still pretty empty since we were 10 minutes early.We took a seat at the table we were sat at yesterday.

Not even a couple minutes later the hall was completely filled with students and it was chaos.Children were laughing,talking and shouting all around the room.