•𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑢𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠•

I was still exploring the the grounds when I remembered I have to go to class with McGonagall.

I quickly pack up all my stuff and ran to her office since I only had a couple minutes till my class begins.

As I ran down the hall way I bump into a hard rock chest and I began to stumble backwards but someone caught my waist.

I quickly regain my balance and look up to see the one and only Mattheo riddle...

"Sorry".I mumble as I started quickly walking past him as I starte too feel the same force in my head.My eyes instantly begin to turn the bright red but I quickly calm myself.

I arrive at McGonagalls office to see her already outside waiting for me.

"Your late miss Sinclair."McGonagall says looking at me through her glasses.

"Yeah sorry I just lost track of time."I say slightly mumbling avoiding eye contact.

"That's fine but I expect this to be your last time being late."she says as she begins walking down the hall.I nod and the she walked off and I follow behind her confused.

She lead me through the huge school turning down multiple hallways till we come to a  stop at a unordinary one without any doors or window.I could not recall ever being here or Hagrid showing me this part of the school.

She walks to a blank wall and takes her wand out casting a spell towards the wall and out of no where there suddenly appeared a large door from no where.It just appeared out of a sold wall.

I really need to become used to these magic things fr...

She uses her eand against and the large doors open to a huge room.It was unlike anything i had ever seen before.The ceiling was interesting with carefully crafted artifacts in it and on the other side of the room there was a beautiful fire place with a burning fire.

She ealked into the room and i follow admiring the unordinary room hearing ouf footsteps echo through the half empty room.On the left side of the room there was a huge bookcase with thousands of old and ancient books placed neatly on the shelft and other objects around it.

She walks over to it and scans the books before sliding a book of the shelf and blowing the dust off it that collected over the years.Her eyes linger on the book for a few moments before she handed it to me.

The book was strange and when it was placed in my hands i felt a wave of a unfamiliar feeling washed over me.The book was a leather hard cover book.On the cover of the book there was a floating women with hair surrounding her.I trace the ingraved image with my finger getting a odd feeling.The book was really thick and the pages where old.I snap out of though and had not realize I was in a transe till McGonagall stared talking again.

"This is all you need to know about chaos magic or well what had been documented on it the power is quite unheard of and people believe its just a ancient rumor but the women who wrote this book believed in it."She says.

"This book will show you more about your powers than any witch or wizard could ever tell you,so I suggest you read it carefully and learn from it"She says looking down at the book in my hands.

"Where did u get this."I say still admiring the cover.

"Centuries ago this book was used as a textbook in hogwards to teach students about some of the most powerful magic of time but it got banned a long time ago because some things got out of control."she says sounding concerned.

"Why was it banned?"I ask out of curiosity.

"That's none of our consern,this book was last read hundreds of years ago and back then they taught magic in a much more different and dangerous way.They did not care about the safety of students they unfortunately cared about power but I don't know much about this because it was ages ago , even before  I or Dumbeldore was born.