𓃱Xxɪɪɪ𓃱

⚣︎𝐿𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑧⚣︎

"Happy birthday, Yves", I hug Yvonne before stretching out the birkin bag and moissanite cuban chain i got for her.

"Aww thank you baby", she coos at the gifts, putting the chain straight on her neck before giving me a wet kiss.

"No biggy. That pussy good so it can get suma these", I kiss back.

"This is so cute", she runs her fingers around the chain.

"I knew you'd like it"

"But the bag, I'd really love it in black", she stares at the bag with deep affection in her eyes.

I roll my eyes cause this bitch...

"I thought y'all girls love pink"

"I'm not them..."

"Aight I'm gon get you a pink one too. That ain't a big deal", I kiss her again, grabbing her ass.

A soft moan escape her lips.

"You getting me excited", she chuckles.

"I can give you the last birthday gift", I wink and she laughs, knowing what I mean.

"What's that?", She whispers seductively and wraps her arm around my neck.

"This D", I lean in closer and nibble on her neck.

"She's purring already", she runs her hand on my bulge.

"Lemme see", I sit her down on the bed and slide her knickers down.

"Ouuuhhh this shit so wet", I say before placing my tongue on the lips.

"Fuck, that was so good!", Yvonne sits beside me after taking a shower.

"Yeah ikr?", I peck her.

"But Noah..."

I interrupt, "when you start calling me my real name, I know something's up"

"Yeah I gotta tell you something real quick", she stands up and begins to dress up.

My eyes follow her and I stand too, with my hands on her waist, I follow her everywhere.

"What's it baby? You want something? You wanna go somewhere for your birthday?"

"Nah, it's not that...", She sighs and turns to face me, giving me a snog.

"What is it then?"

"Y'know I told you my period keep ceasing, yeah? So I went to the doctor and he said nothing is wrong. Just my cycle changing..."

"Okay?", I let go of her cause I know where this bitch driving at.

"Chill. So it keep doing like that for two months and I got the pregnancy test tube yesterday and it got two lines"