꧁VIII꧂

CAREESA

"Good morning,Miss Bronze", the psychiatrist says to me as I enter her office.

"Good morning, Mrs Smith", I greet her back.

She asks me to sit and starts giving me skeptical looks as I sit comfortably on the chair.

"W-why are y-you looking at m-me like t-that?", I stammer.

"I see eyebags and sadness in those gorgeous eyes. Tell me, darling, what's going on?", She pays full attention on me now.

"Nothing. I'm just here 'cause I got an appointment", I look away.

"I won't want to believe that because you've missed two sessions and you never responded to my mails", she says.

"I've just been busy with work" I lie.

"You know I can see through that waterproof mascara, right?", She says, trying to be funny and I scoff silently.

"Well...", I begin, "I've just been getting in my feelings these days" I sigh.

"And why do you think so,Miss Bronze?", She crosses her fingers and place them on the table.

"I think I'm loosing it. I'm going crazy and I don't think it's gonna stop anytime soon. I can't think straight, I allow myself to be manipulated every single time. Each off the decision I make bring nothing but unreasonable pains to people I love", I pour out my feelings to her, with my eyes half closed.

"Look at me, Miss Bronze", she says silently, making me open my eyes.
"You really think you're being manipulated?", She asks and I nod slowly.

"That's a great one to be honest. You're able to distinguish things and you aren't receiving an altered emotion from your brain anymore", she says, smiling.

"I don't think you get me. I don't wanna leave the person who's doing this to me because what am I supposed to do with my life without him?", I whirr.

"Is it the same guy?", She asks.

I ignore her and continue
"Right now, I've jeopardized the relationship I have with my brother and my best friend just because of the fear of being alone and a rash decision I made. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so confused", beads of sweats form on my forehead.

She hands me a tissue and I wipe them off.

"You should choose who you love more and the relationship that gives you more happiness", she says again.