❁XII❁

❁Careesa❁

❁Careesa❁

" can you stop following me, doody? you stank like you swam in a pool of boo-boo?", I cover my nose and drag my box as he trudges behind me.

"I should stank. My name ain't doody for nun", he giggles.

"Aw bless your heart"

He suddenly jumps in front of me and my heart almost jumped out of my chest.

"I gotta tell you something real quick", he begins to sing and dance.

I stare at him. Doody is like the most popular crackhead around this hood. He's always making dumb jokes and always gossiping. They call him doody 'cause he always got that stank smell on him.

"What do you want? Ain't got no money", I try to move away

"I say I gotta tell you something", he chuckles.

"Doody, ain't got time for your jokes today", I wave him off.

"Youn wanna know about your lil boy?", He spins around me

"You're making me dizzy with that shit you're doing and how tf do you know my boyfriend?", I raise my brows

"I just got to...", He trails off, pulling the strap of the raggedy backpack on his back.

"Here", I give him two dollars.

He shines his brown teeth.

"So, your lil boy got another girl", he says and gulps.

"First of all, you don't know my boyfriend, doody and you don't know my house so stop the cap", I try to walk away.

"Don't you live right beside tha man who have loud parties errytime?", He rubs his hand on his nose and then tap his head

"Are you stalking me, Doody?", I narrow my gaze at him

I don't even think I'm in my right senses. Why the hell am I speaking to a crackhead rn?

"Nahhhh!", He giggles.

"Don't listen to him, girl", a woman yell across the street.

"Shut the fuck up with your rough ass weave!", Doody snaps at her.

I almost burst into laughter because his hair looks like it got lice  but he still has the guts to call a person's weave rough.