✵XXI✵

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ𝐿𝑎𝑚pzʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Lampz!", Careesa screams my name as i enter the house.

"Fuck is you doing all that yelling for?", I brush past her and she pulls me back.

"Man what?", I yank her hand off me.

"How could you?", She says and I stare at her.

Her eyes look red asf like she's been crying or sumn.

"Ion understand you. Look, I just got back from the trap and I need to rest fr", I go into the room and she follows me.

"You told me you wasn't gonna put that video online", she glares at me with her teary eyes.

"Huh? What you talking about?", I raise my brows cause I know I didn't put that damn video online.

Me and her been good for a few weeks now and I'm not even thinking bout that video nomo. It's just a threat.

"Stop acting a fool cause you know damn well you put that video out there after you promised me!", She stretches her phone to me and I take it.

I read the comments under the video.

Alyssa Burnley: damn this girl nasty asf🤣

Jay Phillexus: this bitch is fucking drunk man! this shit ain't right. SMH

Javion Hay: this ain't right.

Yobaby Yolanda: who know where this girl lives? i wanna fuck 🤣🤣🤣

"Babe, I promise, I didn't do this", my jaw drops.

Who could have done this?

No one has access to my phone.

"You are the only one with that video, Lampz. Stop acting like youn know. You know what tf you are doing", she walks over to the wardrobe and start packing few clothes I forced her to bring here.

"What do you think you are doing?", I start taking the clothes off as she puts it in the box.

"This means I'm leaving you! Our deal is done, ain't it? The video is out there so what else is it to do?", She smacks my hands off the box.

"Maybe you even put the video online yourself so you can leave...", I begin to gaslight.

"Shut the fuck up! Getting that video online is the least thing I wanted! And you think I'm gonna risk that just to get out of this sticky shit you done put me in"

"You know there's no damn way I'm gon put that video on the media", my voice softens cause this shit getting real.

"Keep that to yourself cause we are done here!", She drags the box out of the room

"You not leaving me, Risa. I swear to God", I yell as I follow her.

"You are disgusting, obsessive... I'm leaving just like I did the last time and I promise this gon be the last time"