𓅷Xxɪᴠ𓅷

ᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎Shaelynᴥ︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎

"Boy, you just hear me say Destiny is sick and she needs a blood donor real quick...", I follow Lampz around as he pace back and forth in his room, smoking a pot

"What do you want me to do? You can give her your blood, why not?", He shrugs.

I pull him back

"I can't...", I trail off

"So what do you want me to do?", He squints his eyes at me.

"Come give your child the blood, nigga", I cross my arms cause this boy bout to piss me tf off

"Are you crazy? What are you going to tell Dai Dai? You just gon bring some random nigga to give your child blood?", He laughs and sit.

"Now you calling yourself a random nigga when Destiny badly needs you? This ain't right, Noah. I don't care about Dai Dai for now. My child gon die", I wail, holding on to the sleeve of his shirt.

"Why can't you?", He stares at me.

"I got STD", I say silently and his jaw drops.

"For real?", He almost yells.

"My sugar daddy gave it to me. That white motherfucker....", I grit my teeth.

"I said it, I said it. Now I gotta get my ass tested. I gotta be sure you haven't given me that shit", he moves away from me a little.

"Lampz, this is not the important thing right now. We gotta go to the hospital together. My child gon die", I wipe the tears off my face.

"Just go to the blood bank and get a donor
I'm gonna cash app you any amount that shit costs", he picks his phone up.

"Y'know I won't even think about coming to you if we've found the blood that matches hers. You are my last hope, Lampz. Destiny has to live, please", I plead with tears building up in my eyes.

"I can't do nun to be honest...", He stands and picks his gun up, tucking it in his waist.

"This is our child, Noah!", I yell.

"Now you know she's my child?", He laughs.

"Do this for me and I swear I won't come to you for anything else"

"Look", he looks at his phone and continue," I gotta be at the trap by 2 and this is 1:45. You gon get me fucked up", he brushes past me

"Lampz!", I call out.

"If I'm gonna make it , then I'll come", he walks out of the room.

"Destiny is dying, Lampz", I yell again but he ignores me and walk out of the house.

Dai Dai✵✵

"Hey baby", I kiss Shaelyn on the lips as I walk in to the ward where my daughter is.

"Hey", she hugs me immediately, soaking my shirt with her tears.