Chapter 15-Mentos and Coke! What Fun!

In the Griffindor common room, Bella and Edward were having a heated argument between Mentos and Life Savers.

"Life Savers are way better than Mentos!" Bella said.

"Yeah but you can't make Coke explode with a life saver!" Edward said.

"Oh, let's add that on the list of suicide attempts, swallowing Mentos and Coke and having your stomach explode." Bella rolled her eyes.

"Maybe you should try some to lose weight?" Edward said.

"Bite me Edward!" Bella said and walked away. Edward paused.

"Did you really mean that?" He called chasing after her.

"What are Mentos?" Ron asked Emmet.

"Candy and a Breath Mint." Emmet said, brushing Crookshanks.

"Oh, what does it do?" Ron asked.

"If you eat some and drink Coke, you will explode because the Mentos cause the Coke to fizzle." Emmet explained.

"Let's try it!" Ron said, eager.

"Do you have any Mentos?" Harry asked, also wanting to see if it would work.

"No, but I know someone who does." Emmet said and pointed toward Renesmee who was sitting in a chair. "I'll be right back." He said and walked over. He stood in front of her, then bent down till he was on his knees. "Please, Godfather-"

"Godgirl." Renesmee said.

"Uh, please Godgirl, can I have a pack of Mentos?" Emmet asked.

"You come to me, in your time of need, but when have you ever helped me?" Renesmee asked.

"Uh, when you had the flu that one time and I cleaned up your throw up." Emmet said.

"Fair enough." Renesmee said and pulled out a pack of Mentos.

"Renesmee? Why are you dressed like a Mafia Don?" Bella asked as she appeared next to her.

"Mommy! I'm playing pretend!" Renesmee wailed.

"Oh, OK." Bella said and walked away.

"Ahem, any way, here I bestow upon you my hard earned Mentos-"

"I bought those for you at the gas station." Bella said.

"Mom! Ruin everything why don't you!" Renesmee cried. Bella then left again. "Take these Mentos, but I expect $1.00 back, because that is how much they cost." Renesmee said and handed them to Emmet.

"Thanks Godgirl." Emmet said and got up.

"Ahem?" Renesmee said. Emmet sighed and kissed Renesmee's rings on her hand.

"Are these Ring Pops?" Emmet asked.

"OK, Godgirl needs you to go, remember, I want my money by Friday." Renesmee said. Emmet walked over to Ron and Harry.

"Now all we need is some Coke." Emmet said.

"Don't worry, I can get you some." Harry said and left, then reappeared. "Here you go, I had to steal that from Seamus." Harry said and handed a small kerchief. Emmet opened it and peered it.

"Not the freaking drug!" Emmet said and threw it on the ground. The Coke spilled every were.

"Were did my magic sugar go?" Seamus walked in and looked at Emmet's feet. "NO!" He cried and fell to the ground, crying. Emmet inched away, then Seamus sprung up. "YOU STOLE MY MAGIC SUGAR!" He roared and jumped on Emmet's back.