Chapter 5- Janie Comes to Tell Awesomeness, While Melfy Gets Emo Hair!

"Huh?" Carlisle turned around. Jane came running in.

"Holy shit! Jane followed us!" Jasper jumped.

"I did not follow you, I stalked you! Aro herd you were in London and sent e to follow you. When you disappeared from London, I smelled you guys out and arrived here. At first I was like, wtf, why are they in a castle, then I was, holy shit, are those wizards?" Jane explained.

"I know!" Emmet called into the room as he ran bye, still being chased by the ghost.

"What the? Is that a ghost?" Jane turned around.

"Uh, what did Aro want?" Carlisle asked.

"I don't know, the guy is like Micheal Jackson when it comes to vampires with strong powers." Jane shrugged.

"True!" Emmet yelled in, then disappeared again.

"Who is Aro?" Dumbledore asked.

"We'll explain later, when we dont have a bunch of bug-eyed kids staring at us." Carlisle said and bounded away.

"C'mon guys, we have to save Emmet and Rosalie!" Renesmee motioned. The Vampire crew left to rescue Emmet from the clutches of the evil ghost.

-Later-

The Vampire crew walked into the small side room (from Goblet of fire, if I remember correctly, that is were it is) in the great hall. Dumbledore and the rest of the professors came in and sat at a table across from the vampires.

"OK, explain." Snape snapped.

"Who are you?" Emmet blinked.

"I like his hair." Renesmee piped.

"I want to wash it." Rosalie hissed.

"Me too." Esme hissed as well. Snape scooted his chair away, but was still glaring at them.

"Well, were to begin, how about the Volturi?" Carlsile asked. Everyone head turned to Jane who was fiddling with her Volturi outfit cloak thingy.

"Huh?" She looked up.

"Well, you are the only Volturi member here." Edward said.

"Oh yeah! The Volturi are a secret organization of vampires with extraordinary power, only strong vampires have extra powers, and our leader, Aro, wants to gather an unstoppable force of vampires to reattain our secrecy to humans and our survival. We are awesome and so awesomw that you guys will fall down if you see our awesomeness and if you are awesome that will be drained and added to our awesomeness too.  Edward, Renesmee, Alice, and Bella have been offered to join us, but they refuse our awesomeness. Aro really wants Alice and Renesmee to join since they have extremely extraordinary powers, but...anyway, he wanted to make sure you guys weren't up to anything funny, so he sent me here to check up on you guys." Jane explained.

"Volturi?" Dumbledore repeated.

"Yeah, the name comes from the town in Italy we reside in, Volterra." Jane nodded.

"Oh, Carlisle, Edward said you could explain your coven better than he could." Dumbledore then turned to Calrisle.

"Oh yeah, we live in Forks Washngton, we feed on animal blood so we can live safely side-by-side with humans because the temptation to feed on them is low, there is another coven like ours in Denali Alaska that feeds on animal blood as well." Carlise explained.

"Simple enough." He replied.

"OMG!" Alice burst through the door, oddly no one noticed she was gone.

"What?" Jasper asked.

"There is some brat out there names Melfy or something like that, and he has his hair slicked back, but he would look so cool with emo hair!" Alice explained, excited.

"Uh-oh, I feel sorry for Melfy." Bella said, knowing what happens when Alice decides to give you a makeover.

- The Next Day-

"What does he look like?" Bella asked.

"Hold on, when I spot him I will point him out." Alice said, tying a pouch of hair stuff to her waist. It was the next day, the Cullen's still resided in Hogwarts. A blond teen came up the stair case, surrounded by people who jabbered to him.

"There he is! The one in the center of those ugly kids!" Alice pointed.

"Right, I'll get him!" Bella said and charged after him. She easily caught up to Malfoy and friends and slipped in between them.

"Well hello." Malfoy smirked and smoothed his hair.

"Ew you wish." Bella rolled her eyes and pinched his nerve, the one in between your neck and shoulder. Malfoy fainted, and Bella grabbed him.

"No! Take me instead!" A girl threw her self over Malfoy.

"Get away girlie, the next time you see your friend, he'll be changed." Bella said and easily pried the wide eyed girl off of Malfoy and ran away to the near by bathroom.

"They're going to turn Malfoy into a vampire!" The girl shrieked. Bella almost laughed and opened the door. She put him down on a toilet. Alice whipped around from a mirror. She had on a surgeons mask, shears, scissors, comb, hairspray, and water spray in hand.

"Step aside Bella, the hair doctor needs to operate. Badly." Alice said. Bella resided in the back round, watching. Alice undid Malfoy's hair the way he had it after wrestling a brush through it, then sprayed it with some water to style it better. She flipped it this way and that, cut it here and there, applied hairspray to make his hair stay the way she styled it, and stood back to admire her work.

"It's a miracle!" Bella gasped. Alice whipped away a tear.

"I'm so proud of myself." She said. At that time, Malfoy wove up. Alice shoved the mirror in his face.

"What? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR!" Malfoy yelled and started crying.

"I made it cool, here, look at it from different sides." Alice said and held the mirror away from him in different angles.

"Huh, it looks OK." He muttered.

"Are you kidding? You'll be a chick magnet with this hair!" Alice said.

"A magnet you say? Of chicks? Like the litle chicken chicks? Hm... I like it!" Malfoy nodded.

"Knew you would some around." Alice beamed and tossed the mirror away, it landed on the ground in aloud crash, Alice ignored it while Bella glanced back at it. "Now the trick is to lean your hair to the side, and try to keep it in front of your eyes a little, OK?" Alice explained. Malfoy nodded.

"Now go out there and make us proud!" Bella said and held open the door. Malfoy walked out of the bathroom, flipped his hair to the side and walked off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol.... I know i promised the cookies, but i forgot i had a cliffie to fill... Next chapter you shall learn all about Emmets cookies!!! DON"T HURT ME!!!!!!!! yeah.... Well i'll be going now before the angry crowd (Stares at crowd holding pitchforks and torches and people who do not comment and vote) starts to chase me. *Runs and hides in a tiny crevice while mob passes by then seeing camera still on face says* Wel! Till next time if i live! *Suddenly mobster comes and sees and shouts location and chase is started again whith no place to hide.

.

.

.

*Voice from under bed* VOMMENT!!!!!