Chapter 14-This Forest is Wierd

"Open the door magic giant." Emmet said. Hagrid jumped from his bed and opened the door.

"What?" He asked them.

"Can you lead us through the Forbidden Forest? My girl friend ran in there." Emmet said. Carlisle, Esme, Bella, and Edward stood behind him.

"Uh, I have a class to teach." Hagrid motioned. The Cullen's turned around to see a group of kids, along with Harry and Pals.

"Great they can come." Emmet said.

"Fine." Hagrid said and grabbed A cross bow.

"Whoa! what is that for?" Ememt said.

"Just in case we need to...shoot it." Hagrid said and petted the cross bow. "Come on class, let's go!" He said.

"What and oaf, leading us into the Forbidden Forest, if I get eaten my father will-" Malfoy started to drawl on about what he was going to do. They walked into the forest, Carlisle was talking about a surgery he did on a kid who got ran over by a tractor.

"Your a vampire but your a doctor?" Ron asked.

"Yeah, it's fun." Carlisle said and walked forward, Ron looked as if he was about to faint. The shadows grew darker and darker and the sun was blocked out.

"How can you find yer way around?" Hagrid asked.

"I can smell, wait, did you hear that?" Emmet said. Everyone stopped and looked around.

"I didn't hear anything." Malfoy said. Suddenly there was the noise of hooves galloping and a Unicorn shot out of the bush, followed by a group of elves.

"HOLY DELICIOUS!" Emmet said and sprung after it.

"Emmet wait! Bumblebee said we couldn't eat the magic creatures!" Edward said and chased after him.

"Come here!" Emmet yelled.

"Why is that guy chasing after the Unicorn?" An elf asked.

"I don't know." The second elf said. They stopped and turned around.

"Hey little elves, are you going to make me some cookies?" Emmet asked.

"ELVES! ATTACK!" They said. Out of the shadows, little elves sprung out and grabbed Emmet.

"HELP! I'M GOING TO GET COOKIE RAPPED BY ELVES!" Emmet yelled. Edward caught up.

"Oh my god!" He said.

"Hagrid is here!" Hagrid came lumbering over and shot one of the elves with his crossbow. The others all screamed and disbanded, carrying Emmet. "Get back here ye short little bastards!" Hagrid roared and shot after them along with Edward. Meanwhile back with the students...