Chapter 4- Carlisle speaks a bad word!!! And maybe other things....

"Do you think wizards are really coming?" Esme asked, flipping through TV channels and settling on a movie called Parry Otter.

"Maybe. It's hard to believe but Edward wouldn't lie to me." Carlisle explained from the bathroom, straitening his hair.

"How would we get there anyway? Ride on a broomstick?" Esme joked.

"Oh no, she guessed it!" A voice hissed outside. Esme jumped up and grabbed the lamp, ripping it out of the socket.

"I'm armed!" She said, waving it.

"Holy Shit she's right!" The same voice said. Carlisle walked in and evaluated the situation.

"Esme, put down the lamp." He said. Esme put it down.

"I heard a voice over there! Save me Carly!" Esme pointed runnong behind her husband.

"Hey lady, it's not polite to point!" The voice snapped. Carlisle walked over and looked out the window. Two wizards were crouched under it.

"Hello." The second one smiled.

"Hey." Carlisle smiled and yanked them up and into the room.

"Watch the robes!" The first or now rude one, said.

"Who are you two?"; Carlisle asked.

"Dumbledore sent us to get you." The second one explained.

"So Edward wasn't lying?" Carlsile asked.

"Yep, you wont eat us will you?" The first one asked.

"No." Esme said.

"OK, let's get moving." The second one pulled out their broomsticks.

"You don't have a car or anything comfortable? No offense but that is a freakin' broom. Your suppose to sweep your floor with one." Esme said, staring at them.

"Nope." The first one said and hopped on."Who wants to ride my soul broom?" He asked. The second one rolled his eyes and got on his broom. Carlisle got on the first ones broom (that doesn't sound right), and Esme got on the second ones broom (still doesn't sound right XD).

"So, what are your names?" Esme asked as they soared over the city, high up so no one could see them.

"I'm Jo, and my pervert brother over their checking you out is Mike." He said (I couldn't think of any professors to go get them, so i made up characters).

"Are you checking out my wife?" Carlisle hissed.

"No sir." Mike said, his voice tiny.

"So, are we really going to a castle for magic?" Esme asked.

"Yes ma'am." Jo said. At that same time, Esme looked down and nearly fainted, then held onto Jo for dear life. "Um, what are you doing?" Jo asked, his voice was raspy since Esme was crushing his lungs.

"I'm afraid of heights!" Esme balled.

"And I'm afraid you will crush me." Jo said, trying to wiggle out of Esme's grasp.

"Oh, sorry." Esme said and loosened their grip. They flew for a long time while Mike told a story about how he built a bookcase from scratch. Finally (I don't feel like explaining more), they arrived at Hogwarts. The castle popped out of the morning mist and they landed smoothly.

"Esme! Carlisle!" Renesmee ran forward and gave both of them a big hug.

"Hello Renesmee." Carlisle greeted, hugging her back.

"There are more vampires!" A voice shouted far away in fright.

"Who the hell?" Esme asked, narrowing her eyes.