Chapter 10-Stop, Drop & Roll with Big Pockets while Edward is Clonned?!

Chapter 10-Stop, Drop and Roll with Big Pockets and Taperecorders while Edward is Clonned?!

Everyone stared at them.

"I'm uncomfortable." Marcus said.

"Oh no. I forgot about these people." Voldemort said. Dumbledore got up. "Oh hell no! Take this!" Voldemort said ad raised his wand. Dumbledroe and the teachers were wall knocked out and glued to the wall by giant green goo.

"They look like boogers!" Caius laughed.

"Omg, they do!" Jane agreed and the two started to laugh. The students all got up (except the Slytherins).

"Uh, what do you want?" Voldeort said, twitching.

"What's going on?" Aro asked a death eater.

"Voldemort is scared of kids." He said.

"Why?" Aro asked.

"Because they are short." The death eater said.

"Save me! Oh dear god! I can't stand all these short people!" Voldemort said and ran away. The death eaters did the same thing to the kids as they did to the teachers.

"We must be inside Hagrid's nose." Voldemort observed.

"Ha-ha, I get it." A death eater said.

"Oh this is great." Harry said, trying to get out.

"Harry stop it, we'll get rescued." Hermione said.

"How do you know?" Harry asked.

"Because. I'm smart." Hermione said.

"DUN-DUN-DUNT-DUNT-DUNT-DAD-DUH!" A loud voice said. Everyone turned to look around. Ron's floating car (from the second book) came crashing through the window and swirled around, then landed on the ground. Renesmee and Emmet fell out.

"Look at what we found in the forest!" Renesmee pointed.

"My dad's car!" Ron gasped.

"It's your? Well then that means we cant keep it." Emmet grumbled.

"Are these the other vampires?" Voldemort asked.

"Yeah. There is more of them." Aro said.

"Who picked their nose and didn't use a Kleenex?" Renesmee asked, looking around.

"Uh, that guy." Voldemort pointed to Hagrid (I just thought of something, Voldemort got Hagrid expelled, so the two would know each other, an that happened 50 years ago, so hagrid would be in like his sixtes or eighties or seventies! :D)