🪶The Principal's Rule🪶

Grim laid upon the floor, panting, as he was out of breath. "... Well?"

"Incredible... I've never seen anyone bend a monster to their will quite the way you have. I must confess, my educator's intuition did sense something about you after that brouhaha at orientation, Yuu. I could tell you had a certain animal trainer-y, beast master-ish quality to you. Oh, yes. That said, I..." Mumbling then ensued from the eccentric bird man.

"Would it be possible for Grim to stay with me and Y/n since we defeated you?" Yuu asked cautiously.

"WHAT? A monster, stay HERE?"

"You made a deal with Y/n. Remember?" Yuu said as he crossed his arms.

"Hmmm... I suppose I cannot deny your reasoning. Very well."

"Myah?! Really?"

"Let me be clear. Under no circumstances would I admit anyone to Night Raven College who has not been selected by the Dark Mirror - especially not a monster! Nor do I intend to allow you, Yuu, to freeload until you're able to return home."

"Hrmph. Never shoulda got my hopes up..."

You soon walked back into the room,"Dinner has been set. Please continue your conversation while we eat. I would like to know what will become of both Yuu and Grim."

"Very well. Let us dine as we make plans and preparations for the future." An excited Crowley bellowed out in a joyous voice.

All five of you then walked to the kitchen and sat at the dining table.

"Now, allow me to explain. It was the Dark Mirror that transported you both here. Therefore this school does bear some responsibility for your well-being. So I will allow you both to remain in this dorm, free of charge. However, Yuu, will need to pay for his own food, clothing, and incidentals. As to how you will do so, penniless as you are..."

"How much will all of that cost?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"How much will all of Yuu's living expenses be?"

"I do not have an exact number but it will be quite a lot. Why?"

Three pouches filled with Mora appear in your hand as you place them on the table. "I do not know if you can transfer this into your own currency but these pouches hold 500,000 Mora, the currency Liyue uses."

"You don't need to to do that I have already come up with a fine plan

"You don't need to to do that I have already come up with a fine plan." He assured you as he watched the pouches disappear.

"What exactly are you planning to make me do?" Yuu asked wearily.

"You needn't seem so alarmed. I'm simply going to ask you do a few odd jobs around campus. From what you've done here, Yuu, I can tell you know your way around a broom. So what do you say to you and Grim working together as a janitorial team? If you agree to that, I will make a special exception and allow you to remain on campus. I'll also allow you use of the library, so that you may study, and research ways to return home. How boundlessly charitable I am. Ah, but only when your work is over of course!"

"That is a fair offer." You said tonelessly as you ate your food.

"Whaaat? What kinda deal is that?! I wanna put on one of those sweet uniforms and be a student, not sweep up people's junk!" Grim nagged.

With a smirk Crowley replied to Grim,"If you're not satisfied with my offer, I can arrange to have you thrown out again."

"Myah?! ... All right, fine! Let's do it."

"Fair enough." Yuu chimed in as he ate his food as well.

"Wonderful. Now, as for you, Y/n. I have other plans. Since you have taught others I will make you a teacher here at Night Raven College."

"What will I be teaching exactly?"

"You seem well versed in fighting so maybe you can assist our PE teacher, Ashton Vargas. He tends to push the students a little too much. I hope that with your experience you may be able to fix this little problem."

"I accept your offer. I will try my hardest to help the students."

"Excellent. I will come by tomorrow morning so that you can meet the other teachers and order you properly fitting clothes from Divus Crewel."

"Thank you. I would very much like to have other clothing options besides these robes."

"Wonderful. Then I beseech you three... To work hard as the newest members of Night Raven College's janitorial staff and teacher!" After he took his last bite he quickly left.

"Well, now that dinner has been finished I suggest we all rest for the night. We both have a long day ahead of ourselves."

Yuu nodded in agreement as he yawned and stretched. "Definitely bed time."

======================================================

Twisted Wonderland Secrets

- Crowley was almost hoping that they forgot his deal with Y/n.

- Crowley got excited when it was time to eat with Y/n.

- Since Y/n had his Gnosis still he was completely ready to pay for all of Yuu's expenses.

- Yuu was touched that Y/n was willing to pay for him.

- Crowley was tempted to take all the money Y/n offered but, wanted to make a good first impression and declined.

- Y/n was happy that Crowley had come up with a fair deal for Yuu and Grim. Y/n also admired how well he was able to control Grim.

- Y/n was excited to be told he would be teaching again.

- Crowley didn't want to leave but, had to because of paperwork(finishing his romance novel).

======================================================