📜Prologue Adjourned📜

Walking down the corridor, one goal was on your mind. Get to Crewel's office and pick up the clothes he finished for you. The walk was rather short since most of the students were in their dorms. So that meant no crowds to slow you down. It was peaceful.

You did eventually arrive at his office. Knocking on the door hearing the faint come in, you opened the door and peeked in. "Mr. Crewel? I have come to retrieve the clothes you finished making for me."

Crewel was at his desk with a rather wide and a tiny bit tall box. "Ah, yes. I was able to make your coat like you asked. Along with your other layers of clothing from the picture. Though, I felt rather inspired and made you a few extra outfits. If you don't mind taking them of course." The teacher cleared his throat while adjusting his tie slightly.

Your smile lit up the somewhat dim office of the young teacher, "You are very kind Mr. Crewel. I will wear them on days off, at home, and after hours. I look forward to admiring your handy work."

"I-I thank you for the compliment Mr. Lapis." Crewel was mentally kicking himself for stuttering. He worried that you would view him as a nervous person. But, your next words relaxed his awful thoughts, "Please call me Y/n friend."

"Then you may call me Divus." The dalmatian themed man said with a smile. You nodded happily and took the box off his desk.

As you opened the door Divus spoke out, "U-uhm! Y/n! If you don't have any plans... Would you maybe consider having me show you the town tonight...?"

"I apologize friend Divus but, I must head back to my dorm. I decided to welcome Yuu home with a warm meal after he fixes a mistake that he and his friends created. Perhaps tomorrow night instead?" You felt a little guilty for rejecting his offer like you did Crowley.

Although Crewel felt a little sad, it completely disappeared when you suggested it to be tomorrow night instead. "I completely understand. I'll come by your dorm around 8 o'clock."

Smiling wider, you nodded and left an excited Crewel behind the door.

*

When you arrived at Ramshackle, you placed the box on the floor of you and Yuu's shared bedroom. Very gently, you took the glove off of your right hand and made the nail of your pointer finger extend and sharpen, like a claw. Using that, you sliced open the box. Once finished, your nail returned to normal and gloves covered your fingertips once again.

"The jacket looks perfect. Crewel's sewing capabilities are amazing. I really must thank him again tomorrow. But, right now I must hangs these up so that they don't get wrinkled or dirty." You stated with a smile evident on your face. It was clear that you appreciated Crewel's thoughtfulness.

Snapping your fingers, two stone hands appeared. They immediately began to hang the clothes in the wardrobe while you, went downstairs. During the tour with Crowley, you snagged a few books from the library to find out the history of this world.

So, you walked towards the tree by the gate and summoned a stone table with small benches, just like the ones in Liyue. Finding the atmosphere to be peaceful, you sat down and began to read.

 Finding the atmosphere to be peaceful, you sat down and began to read

Or

*

When the sun set, you returned to Ramshackle and summoned a meal from your inventory. Slow-cooked bamboo shoot soup. A specialty of yours. It was cold though.

To solve this problem, you found a pot, placed it on the stove, poured in the soup, and began to heat it up. 'I hope Yuu likes my cooking. If not...' You began to sulk at the thought of him rejecting your cooking.

*

After three hours of waiting for the two to return home, you finally heard the door open. Grim's excited voice was the first thing you heard.

"My glorious education as a proper Night Raven College student is about to begin!" The fire cat yelled with a wide satisfied smile.

Yuu only nodded at the creature's yelling. The scene brought a smile to your face. "Friend Yuu, I am happy that you have returned in one piece. I made food so we could dine together before we turn in for the night." You informed them. Grim was practically on cloud nine at the thought of food.

"Arigato Y/n! I'm starving!" Before he could even take a step towards the kitchen, you grabbed his shoulder. "Yuu. Why have you been injured? You may eat after I have tended to your wounds and you explain the story of what happened." Your voice was firm to show you meant what you said. It made Yuu a little nervous. "A-Alright.." the boy sweat dropped at the change of your tone and mood.

*

After you patched up Yuu, and found out about the monster, food was served. The three of you ate together happily until everyone was full. After that, you all went to bed. Yuu clung to you while asleep, seeing as you were his heat source. Then, you fell asleep as well.