Chapter 1-9: 🥀

Alright before this chapter begins. I will announce all of the people who guessed who the admirer was. It was Ruggie. I will only be able to choose 3 of the winners. Two of the three winners have already been decided. The third position is still available. Since I cannot decide I would like for you to comment the start of a skit. Like asking Y/n for help or starting a conversation. Which ever skit I like the most it will be added to the story. The winners will be added in later chapters.

YakaruZen
^Chosen^
GachanjaSam

XxMixuzixX

MhaSimp56

Haku_6408

0LittleCloud0
^Chosen^
_Eranir-the-Simp_

Also. Thank you all for waiting. Around this time my seasonal depression plummets hard, making it hard for me to focus on things or even find motivation to wake up. But, I am trying to pull myself out of it so I can bring you all more chapters. I will leave a small gift for you all at the end of the chapter. :)

NOW BACK TO THE STORY :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking down the corridor of the school a familiar student approached you from behind. The sound of his fast steps could never escape your keen ears. With a smile you turned to face the hyena. "Hello again Mr. Bucchi. Is there something you need?"

"U-Um.. Mr. Lapis? I was wondering if there was anything you need help with. I have a free period after lunch ends." Offered the short male as he scratched the back of his neck.

"No. I don't believe I... Actually yes. There is something."

Your words made the boy's ears twitch as he stared at you, admiration placed upon all his features.

"I have heard that Mr. Kingscholar skips classes often. People have also stated that you are rather close with him. If it doesn't trouble you, would you mind fetching him for me? His fifth period is PE." To be honest, you both looked forward and dreaded your future meeting with Leona. His attitude and laziness was well known across campus, but so was his high academic standard if he put in effort. Wishing to see for yourself, this was a golden opportunity to meet him.

"Of course! I know exactly where he is! I'll bring him to the field screaming and kicking if I have to!" Saluted the young hyena.

His antics made you release a small laugh. That small sound was enough to brighten his day even further. "I thank you Mr. Bucchi." With your final statement being said, you patted his head and walked back to the sports field.

Fifth Period

After the bell had rung the students began lining up on the field. There was one familiar face so far. Trey Clover. His expression showed impatience, even if there was a smile, you could tell that he wished to be somewhere important.

Looking at the students no Leona Kingscholar could be found. Though, you could feel an extremely concentrated gaze in your direction. Taking a small glace, your eyes met with a fancy purple hat, adorning a feather. Blonde bob cut, and a stare that could easily melt holes into a person's head. Unnerving to say the least.