◻️Recollection Blanking◻️

Crowley was seated at one of the tables inside the library with a stack of books laying on the table. An open one in his clawed hands.

You were sat in front of him in the same position. Stack of books in front and an open one in your hand. Yuu however only had a singular book that laid closed on the table. He wasn't sure if the book was cursed or something more dangerous. Of course, you were the one who warned him to be careful.

"Just as I'd suspected. Nothing. Not only are your homelands not listed on any map any point in history. Now, are you QUITE sure that you came from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie, or jape? Because if so, the only explanation is that you've come from another planet. Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?"

Yuu gasped at the theory presented by the headmage,"Another planet?!"

Simply letting out a single hum you leaned back in your chair. "Another dimension does not seem to be all that impossible as an answer. After all, why would I lie about a nation that I built. Not to mention, Yuu was rather terrified when we first met. I doubt he would lie from how badly he wished to return home."

"Show me everything that you both brought here with you." Demanded Crowley. "Do you have some form of identification, a driver's license perhaps? Or even a..shoe? You do seem a tad bit...empty-handed."

"Come to think of it, where's my wallet and phone?!" Yuu frantically searched his robes and the pockets of his clothes underneath in hopes of finding his belongings.

"Well, this is quite the predicament. What about you Y/n?" A 'carry on' hand gesture was made by Crowley towards you.

"I have one item that I am sure will be helpful. A guide made by one of the historians of Liyue." The book then suddenly appeared in your hand.

Crowley stared at it in surprise

Crowley stared at it in surprise. He did not expect you to carry something that contained details of your own home. Handing the book over you informed him that it contained facts, maps, and stories. All equally as detailed. You assured him that everything in that book was accurate. "When I have time I shall look through this thoroughly."

"Thank you very much headmage. I also have a photo if that helps." Again you summoned something into your hand. It was a photo of you with your closes Adeptus, Xiao.

Headmage Crowley looked at it closely before finally voicing his question,"Who is the boy beside you?"

Handing the photo over to Yuu, so he could also have a look, you answered him, "He is Adeptus Xiao. Conquerer of demons. He is the last living Yaksha. I took him under what you call "my wing" and also put him in a position to protect Liyue after Morax's death. Also known as my fake death. He could also be considered my student or son figure if you will."

"You have taught others before?" Crowley questioned as he closed the opened book he held.

"Indeed. I have taught many. Three of which respect me greatly while the other I rope into paying for many of my meals when I eat out." You couldn't help but chuckle at the times you have somehow convinced Childe to pay for your meals.

"Saving money is still saving money." The bird man said as he smiled and chuckled as well.

Yuu cleared his throat catching both of their attention. "So what do we do now?"

"I cannot have someone with no aptitude for magic bumbling about my magic academy. And yet, as an educator, I am loath to expel a young person without a cent to their name, or any ability to contact their guardian... Truly, my grace is boundless." He said with a prideful smile and voice.

"Indeed you are Headmage Crowley." You chuckled lightly at his attitude.

"Hmmmmm... Ah! There is a vacant building on this campus. It was, in fact, used as a dorm a long time ago. With a proper cleaning, it should be habitable enough. Out of the profound kindness of my heart, I will allow you to live there for the time being. In the meantime, we will investigate other ways to send you both home. Dear me, but I am a gracious man indeed! A model educator, one might say. Well then, I shall take you to your dorm straight away. It is an older building, but it has plenty of...character, one might say."

"Lead the way." Yuu said as his stood from his chair.

======================================================

Twisted Wonderland Secrets

- Y/n did not want Yuu to open an enchanted book by accident and risk being burnt, soaked, blown away, etc. just by opening a book

- Y/n had grabbed history books instead of the geographic ones Crowley was reading

- Y/n wanted to know more about this place rather than going home just yet

- Y/n wasn't offended like Yuu when Crowley asked if they were lying because he knew Crowley wished to be cautious so that nothing happens to the school

- Y/n also found it amusing that Yuu believed the planet theory

- When Yuu mentioned his wallet and phone two things happened:
1. Y/n had absolutely no clue what those were and mentally noted to ask Yuu later
2. Yuu realized he couldn't take pictures of or with Y/n

- Crowley was surprised and excited that Y/n brought a detailed book of his homeland

- Y/n felt like a proud father showing off his picture with Xiao

- Crowley thought that Xiao was Y/n's biological son before he explained that Xiao was his student

- Crowley was also interested in Y/n faking his death

- Crowley became excited and relieved that Y/n knows how to teach

- Both Yuu and Crowley found it funny that Y/n is able to trick one of his students into paying for all his meals

- Y/n admires Crowley for being caring

- Crowley enjoys when Y/n agrees with his remarks of being gracious

======================================================