answer time

I hope you like the story, power can drive people do many crazy thing. This is my second book i write and the first one i have completed ...
As i say before i dont give out any hinted in the story to keep it more interesting and also because i plot many twist in the story so even if i did leave hints i dont think you would of find out anyways i feel charles may come for revenge later on that means book 2 in works but i will only do book two if you like book one

Let get down to some questions you have ask...

Did damon ever love diana ?yes he did very much he dont know she was his sister.

Did Damon know Caleb was the mafia king? Yes he played along to help out his best friend caleb and also to help out his mom kate

Did kate really not know natayla and diana werent twin sisters? Yes she dont know she had black out in the mix up she try to hide baby natayla from Charles and baby diana but he end up getting natayla because she was sick and in the hospital so he take the baby.

Caleb did he know all along?
Yes he did and he play along before he meet Diana and she and he join together to bring down Charles

Kate and her twin? Yes the women are twin sisters

Charles does he love anything? Lol he does he love power and more power at a point even i thought he really loved the girls

Paul did he every find out the truth?
Well yes he did of course he wanted to kill charles after but he don't get the chance ..

Marie why dont she have a boyfriend or anyone?
She does, like her family and bestfriend alot but you must understand she dont want any she wild and Likes to have fun she flirt and enjoy herself that who she is.

Why is the story so twisited?
Easy, life is never simple and easy, nothing isnt what it seem people arent always who you think their are....

Will there be part 2? That question can only be answer by the readers.

Diana father prince Henry ? Kate diana mother was in love with a man name henry he tricked her and she thought he was someone else but he wasnt he was a royal she only found out after she give birth to diana and charles already knew diana as his daughter he would of kill her if he found out she wasnt his or worst.

How did prince henry feel about kate putting his daughter in danger?
He dont want to, he wanted to take her away but kate hided her from his.

I hope that answer some of your questions until next book bye