The ball

Marie mother trained the girls for hold two days she teach them all their need to know about the mafia life and how to dress which wasnt hard for any of the girls. Since Marie dad was the command of the organization he trained the girls in how to fight and fire a gun at first the girls don't take it serious but after the training the girls realize the trouble all of them where in. Charles had order all the snake members to meet at his new house in italy the girls and their parents had packed the day before and where ready girls put your game face on and remember show no mercy for anyone you are higher then them. Kate had to face the world she had run from, she knew she was facing it with her family now she just pray nothing happen to her two girls and her niece. She was the wife of the snake leader so she put on her game face.
The family arrive in italy before the girls got out the private jet the media was there taking pictures thankful the snakes organization had bodyguards there the girls got into a limousine different from the parents and where off. Diana couldn't stop thinking about damon she missed him like mad and she wonder if he missed her to. The girls arrive to mansion ahead of the parents a maid guided them to their individual rooms to rest before the ball later that day.

Damon i saw diana in the front page of a million magazines the williams family returns it read on the magazine she looks so beautiful like always i miss her but i got things i must take care of first. Caleb walk in angry have you seen this damon yes i did, it clear that the snake organization is back for good it would seem so dear brother. Caleb dont care about that he care about diana he miss her. Let get ready to welcome out guests brothers damon look at both his brothers sky and caleb

Wake up diana and natayla yes mom say Marie. The girls where awake and heading down the stirs of the mansion marie hug her friends, let the show begin natayla say the family walk out the house into the limousine waiting for them. As the girls got to the ball there where many gangs there already the snake and dragon was the two most powerful out all the rest. Just then caleb appear, welcome guest to our house i would like to welcome the damon everyone clap now tonight is a very special night not only do we have our annual ball but we welcome back snake organization everyone clap and cheered. Charles take the floor i would like to welcome my daughters and niece to you all as you know my wife kate and our twin daughters Diana and natayla and also kate sister daughter Marie my commander daughter everyone cheer looking around for the girls just then the doors open and the three girls walk out diana dress in white and gold dress the show all her curves and natayla in a mini dress which was pink and marie in black and white dress with a tiara on her head. Everyone eyes where on the girls damon eyes where on diara, he the need to hold her close to him .....