watch your back

Charles kept the girls close to him if not him one of the other. Charles can i talk to you Damon ask leading him to his office.

Charles dont trust Damon but he saw the way he looked at diana he remember clearly what the look was it was of love. Charles i know we arent the best of friends you kill my grandfather but that the past im willing to put that behind me if !!!

If what charles say if you let me marry diana why would i let you out of all people marry my daughter one of the loves of my life. Clearly your mad damon wait your not mad your crazy you know the danger that she would be in if she does?

I do but i love her i would give my life up for her! Charles if u dont i will take her by force. Try it then damon i am the reason you are here today let me remind you damon and also the snake organization is still the most powerful gang in Italy.

I know you would protect her i saw the look in your eyes, i saw how you look at her. Okay damon this is what i will do if diana accepts you i will agree and we will union both organizations. Fine Charles and thank you for saving my father's life and not tell everyone what really happen.

Back inside the ball room....

Diana did you see damon natayla ask yes i did but i cant believe he wants to kill dad will i kinda of can believe that after all he kill his grandfather but only to protect mom. Natayla shake her head up and down then started socializating with the other members of the gang. She walked down the stirs to the gardening outside of the house it wasnt hard to see from the ball room since the ball room was on the second floor of the mansion.