the truth hurts

The girls didn't sleep at all or get any rest diana made up in her mind she would get the truth out one way or another. Both the girls parents where there at the airport waiting for them Both parents look angry Mike I need you to call a meeting Charles Say. What are you talking about dad, Diana say soft you girls dont ever do this again you could of been kill do you know why we hide, why we so over protective of you dad im sorry i force diana and Marie to come Natalya say. You didn't both girls say listen careful girls Long ago i was the leader of an organization call the snake organization we rule over the drug world in italy that is till i meet your mother. Marie you dad was my right hand man he was the second in command but that all change when the dragon organization leader saw your mother he wanted her for himself i wouldnt let that happen so we went into war i hide your mother but he found her. I kill him in the end but his son wanted revenge she was pregnant with two of you and I don't wanted to put you in any danger plus I don't want you girls to go grow up in the world that I grow up in. So we went into hiding his son finally giving up but now his grandson is in power he think as us as a thorn in his path to power and he wanted us dead you see all of us are connected the girls look at one another lost for words. What do we do dad we are sorry we dont know, it alright girls we will have to go back to Italy for now to protect you three girls.

What do you mean the girls are gone. Damon shouted caleb smirk to himself but turn back serious what do we do prepare for war damon say, damon dont wanted the girls hurt he loved Diana he had to protect both his family and her. But he knew that deep down a storm was coming and it was coming fast, find them and bring them here unless you want heads to roll he shouted. Sky walked in and whisper into damon ears he shouted what are you saying are you sure brother yes sir fine then prepare for a ball and invite them. What happened caleb ask him brother, we have guests the snake organization is back caleb stormed out why would he do that risk the girls life charles must be mad.