who will life who will dye

Diana what are you talking about kate shouted Natalya is your sister. Dont be so stupid mother dearest, do you even remember giving birth to her after me or did you blackout and dont remember, let me refresh your mind. You see mother after dad here kill damon grandfather he plan how he would keep his little gang here together after he killed your grandfather wife damon honey. You see the truth isnt what you hear from your father think back, you were where there look thru the keyhole in the door.

My father killed your father mother and framed you grandfather your father should of believe him when he say he don't kill her. It was just to easy to play out all the people that just out the blue saw and hear all the information all of a sudden.

Think back damon, shut up you stupid girl charles shouted and pull out a gun out his pocket. You just couldnt be a dumb little bitch like natayla and follow the plan you just had to be the smart one.

What is this true charles is this all your plan? Why would you do that charles kate shouted and hit him. But he knock her back with his arm she bounce back. You lied, evil man do you think i really loved you. You couldnt produce a boy child to save your life so i come up with another plan two daughters a better chance, one of them would catch eye of the mafia king .

Caleb walk out from behind the tree and pointed the gun at Charles so you think you would fool me that easy haha i thought you would come with something more shocking.

What who are you? charles say im the one and only mafia king and that beautiful lady your pointing the gun at is my soon to be wife.

Diana smile shaking her head you see dear old dad damon isnt the mafia king you thought you could marry me off to just to gain power! He is your son, what that cant be true charles shouted will you see dad the other love of my life which you just hit she a very smart woman...