It beginning...

Since i was attending college in canada and my sister was studying to be a doctor she attended college in new york close to our parents. she lived on campus just like i did, marie and me had to do a little bit of shopping because we where in Canada, most the clothes we had where winter clothes, we visited macys then forever 21 cause there where the closest to us and the cheapest. It wasnt that we dont had money to spend marie dad was a ceo at a big firm and my dad he was a doctor our moms where both in the same field nursing which i thought was cool and we had a little in common. After picking out outfits and then hair products and shoes we headed to back to our campus and finish our packing natayla was meeting us at the airport, so our parents dont suspect anything marie being herself dont even study what happen went we come back but i had planned it out i had stock up our room with food and everything we would need for school went we got back. Marie run out the bedroom, we going to miss the flight we are running behind time i turn around to check the clock on the wall she was right our flight was at 12:30 and it was 12:14 we grab our suitcases and run to gate of our campus and hail a taxi to the airport as we got there i jump out with the suitcases and ran to the ticket line Marie right behind me the lady guided us to the gate where we boarded the plane Natalya was already seated and falling to sleep all i could think about was how great it would be to get away from school and just be free.