end of a terrible night

Before the shot could hit diana she was on the floor natayla had save her life. So you think just because im not your twin sister you can get rid of me so easy natayla say. Not even if i wanted to try i wouldn't diana say and hug her friend so you live to see another day charles say.

And you my friend just shot at my wife caleb say well that to bad it miss charles say angrily. Oh and Charles diana say getting out with the help of Natalya im not your daughter my mother leaded you to believe that but your not. What your not Charles say shocked you see honey kate say damon and natayla are your children yes but diana she the only daughter of...

Henry prince henry ...
I rise her as your daughter yes i lied to you yes.

Haha you want me to believe a low class woman like you could have a child for the prince charles say.

I really dont care if you believe or not but you trying to kill the only child of prince Henry I'm wondering what he will do with you?

Just then the guards come and take charles away.

So will you marry me Diana, wait or should i say princess diana. Caleb say and laugh of course i will diana say and hug him. Well that all i need to hear kate say and hug her children im glad that we are all back together kate say and smiled.