the big reveal **

Diana can i talk to you damon say, no whatever you have to say save it for someone who cares diana say. Please can we just talk i love you and youknow it to soon but please just let talk fine!

I want to tell you what really happen the night my grandfather dye. My father just had lost my mother he found out that my grandfather and plan it all and but it all i mean her death. She had found out he had kill his wife, my father mother because she wanted to run away with my father went he was younger. He killed all her family he mother, father everyone. My father confronted him at an meeting with the snake organization which your father was at. Normally he dont show up but he did that night anyways after my dad confronted him he of course denied it but your father knew all of it everything that happen because at that time he was the mafia king. So he told my father yes he dont had much of an heart back then my grandfather pull a gun on my father.

Your father got in and say he dont like liers and backstabbers. And pull out a gun and shot my grandfather two in the head. He told him since his father was powerful like him he would take the blame but he must always remember that family comes first.

And he pass down the right to my father the rights to the title mafia king since you cant kill a mafia leader without a just reason he left with you and your mother