meet the family

Damon never seen anyone as beautiful as her he wanted to have her as soon as he lay eyes on her. She dont know paris yet she was willing to help a innocent child like her. Damon wouldn't forgive himself if anything happen to paris and he knew his sister wouldnt forgive him either. He was glad that diana was the one to find her, another woman would of left the child there and dont even care to help. Damon, Caleb shouted yes  i invited diana and the girls to our home. Damon thought about it in his head that wouldnt be a good idea what if diana found out he was in the mafia she wouldn't want anything to do with him and she clearly dont know because she dont run away when she meet him and it was her first time visiting italy. Sure, damon say he would have to get more guards at the house that night to may sure she was safe. What do you think about it girls caleb say sure that shouldn't be a problem. Caleb watch his brother stare at diana he knew his brother liked her just like he does already. Diana was playing with Paris just then damon phone ring he answer and walk off diana saw his face suddenly change she dont know why but she was feeling sad just then natayla run up and lift up Paris in the air and both sisters where playing with her everyone watch as the two beauty's in front them play with the child. Damon turn around what he saw had him shock he dont notice till now that their where two twins look alike everything about them was the same but the personality. He saw how everyone look at them like it was so surreal he knew diana was shy, nicer and sweeter more down to earth and natayla was wild but sweet. It time to go paris damon say mom is waiting, will i see the pretty ladies again uncle i sure hope so he say and smile. Both girls kiss paris and wave them bye caleb say bye and later follow his brother the girls where getting tried so their got a taxi to the hotel and rest as soon their got to the rooms.

Sky, you must find out all you can about these girls for me and right away. Caleb walk in as he saw his brother walk Out sky was the youngest he look up to Damon. Damon what are you doing i hope you dont do something stupid and scare off the sweet girls you mean scare off diana you like her caleb i seen the way you look at her.
Damon, sky run in i found them charles children what tell me what you know now damon say in a deep voice. You know the girls you ask to check out will Diana and natayla Williams are the daughters of charles and he working at a hospital in new york as a doctor he married to the heir of the hospital she pass down her rights to the hospital to him and she works as the head nurse to be correct. Diana willams is studying law at brescia college in canada she lives with her room mate marie she is the daughter of the ceo of samaung and her mother is a head nurse. Natayla willams is the twin sister of diana and she goes to american unveristy in new york she is studying to be a doctor she lives on campus with her room mate jessie. And sky pull out the rest of the information and gives damon and caleb both brother shock at the news.