꧁༺ 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 ༻꧂

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

It was a sunny day and Sherlock was on his way to school. The duration of his way was 10 minutes more or less. He didn't like taking the bus. Too much other Teenagers would start bothering him so he preferred to walk alone to school.

After those 10 minutes he entered the school building and head out to his locker. Of course the most people shout out insults. The usual names like "Freak", "Fag" or even he should kill himself. A normal day for Sherlock. Well normal is relative.

He sighed and opened his locker. After taking his books they already land on. „Why you're still here Faggot?~", Anderson asked after shoving Sherlocks books out of his hands on the floor. „To entertain your miserable life", Sherlock answered and got immediately pushed against the locker. „Jim wants you dead Faggot..no one cares about you. Everyone wants you dead", Anderson said and removed his arm from Sherlocks Chest.

He then walked away with his friends while Sherlock slid down the lockers, now sitting on the floor. Tears were running down his cheeks and he just sat there. Only 2 weeks to the summer break and he would be away from here. Just for 2 months but he would be in Ireland for the 2 months. Visiting a part of his family. So not in London and he would meet no one from his school. 2 months free from his pain.

He was more than excited.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Words : 246

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

I know it's not a very long Prologue tho but welcome to my first ever English Story. Of course a Johnlock xD. Best way to start I guess hihi

I'm always happy when someone gives me some criticism. It helps me. So if I did some grammar mistakes or anything tell me please. I'm here to have fun and learn >D

Thank you for reading <3 (yea I try making the chapters wayyyyy bigger? longer? Help? XD)