Chapter 13 Keefe

Keefe looked around, blood on his hands and his dagger.

"What do we do?! Biana and Dex are gone!" Keefe yelled to Fitz.

"Gosh dang it!" Fitz yelled back.

"Maybe they got lost?" Linh yelled.

"No, Biana would respond to my transmission!" Fitz sighed.

"Alright maybe she's just trying to get Sophie free?" Tam asked.

"Maybe, let's just wait a bit longer and if she doesn't respond we look for them," Fitz yelled.

"Look for who?" A female voice spoke.

"Where is my sister?" Fitz yelled.

"Oh she's taking a little nap," She laughed.

The girl wore a white dress with a black corset and small golden flower patterns on the corset.They had blonde hair which was in in a half up and half down look, they wore a black blindfold, they wore black battle boots and white gloves.

"WHERE IS BIANA AND DEX?!" Fitz yelled, getting closer.

"Fitz calm down, you can calm down," somebody else said.

"Ember?" Fitz questioned the other girl.

Ember had blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. She was wearing a red dress with long sleeves.

"Fitz," Ember said cruelly.

The first girl disappeared and reappeared behind Fitz, grabbing a sedative.

"FITZ LOOK OUT!" Keefe yelled.

The first girl forced the sedative down Fitz's throat, forcing him to collapse.

Keefe took out his sword as the girl disappeared and reappeared behind Tam and forced a sedative, then Linh.

"STAY BACK!" Keefe yelled.

"How about no?" The first girl said.

Sophie?!

She forced down a sedative down his throat, quickly collapsing but being caught but somebody.

"Ember! Get Fitz and Tam- the black haired with gray tips is Tam and take them to the dungeon! I'll levitated Keefe and Linh!" The girl yelled before Keefe fell completely under the sedative.