Chapter 11 Ember

Ember slowly but certainly opened her eyes to find Icicle hiding behind the door.

"Ummm Icicle?" Ember started but Icicle locked the door and ran to her, covering her mouth.

"What are you doing?"

"The black swan is attacking! Your room was the closest room I could get to!" Icicle whispered.

"Why are you hiding?" Ember asked.

"Because I need to get my sword out!" Icicle said a bit too quickly.

"You could just get it out where the battle is?" she said, glaring at Icicle.

"Yeah I guess..." she responded.

"Let's go!" Ember called.

"Let's do," Icicle responded and Ember started to open the door when Icicle said "Wait no stop."

"What?" Ember asked.

"I need to tell you something and this is not to be repeated, understand?" Icicle asked.

"I guess but is it more important than the battle happening outside our door?" Ember asked.

"It might be," Icicle responded, grabbing the blindfold and moved it down enough to show her whole face.

Looking right back at Ember was a brown eyed girl, but not just any brown eyes girl, she had golden flecks in her eyes that resembled an alicorn's eyes.

"What? Are you say?..." Ember started but Icicle finished it for her.

"Yes, I'm Sophie Elizabeth Foster, project moonlark,"

YES THIS HAS BEEN WHAT I'VE BEEN WORKING TOWARDS  LETS GOOOOO Alright so that was.... A lot to take in Ehh? Ok I'm out sorry for the short chapters!