Chapter 8 Ember

Ember threw a goblin throwing star towards Icicle who just froze it.

"Nice try Ember!" Icicle laughed.

"Ugh, you're impossible to get!" She complained.

"Oh in battle it will be impossible to get a lot of people, let's practice some REAL battle moves," Icicle laughed, disappearing then reappearing behind Ember, jumping onto her back pulling her down, levitating off as she fell to the ground and put her foot on Ember's back.

"Not fair!" Ember yelled.

"Battle isn't fair, I'm trying to get you ready for a real battle," Icicle reminded her.

"Yeah yeah yeah let's go again," Ember groaned.

"If you wish!" She yelled, pulling out her sword.

"Oh heck yeah!" Ember yelled pulling out her sword and going right on it, pushing and throwing each other into walls and the floor.

They went on for about another five minutes before Icicle stopped.

"Alright alright let's take a break! Good job Ember," Icicle smirked, her blindfold shining in the light.

"Thanks for the battle tips, and the practice, I needed it," Ember smiled.

"Anytime my friend, I'm lonely anyway and need something to keep me busy because hardly any missions are given to me so super boring life so far," Icicle laughed.

"I guess...." Ember laughed, they put their arms around each other and left the battle area, side by side laughing.

IT IS 12:25 HELPPPPP