Chpater 17 Biana

Biana layed on her bed looking at the ceiling.

"So Sophie is with the Neverseen?" A familiar voice said.

Biana looked up to see Mr. Forkel.

"Yes, and we have Keefe as a double agent in the neverseen to tell us how Sophie is doing so we have that covered," Biana said.

"Good," Forkel said.

"Sophie said something very.... Strange to us," she said, looking around uncomfortably.

"What was it?" he asked, still standing in the doorway.

"Well she said the reason the ran away was because she overhead you and the collective were going to kill her when the war was over, is that true?" she asked.

"She heard that? No no no! I was referring to Gisela! I said specifically she's too powerful to be let walking around the lost cities after the war, so we need to kill her!" Mr. Forke sighed, sitting down down in Biana's office chair.

"Oh my gosh.... I need to tell Fitz! Then he needs to tell Keefe! I'll be right back!" Biana yelled, running to Fitz's room.

"FITZ!" Biana yelled.

"I DIDN'T STEAL YOUR MAKEUP!" Fitz yelled, putting his hands up.

"That's not what I was coming to tell you! Forkel said he meant Gisela and now Sophie!! Tell Keefe to get over here!" Biana demanded.

"Yes Ma'am!" Fitz said with a mock salute.

A few minutes Fitz nodded.

"He's coming," he said.

"Good, I want to make sure he's telling the truth," Biana sighed, when Keefe came running in the room.

"I'm here!" Keefe yelled.

"Good, we need you to see if Mr. Forkel is lying," Biana smiled, Keefe giving a confused look but shrugged.

Keefe quickly went to Biana's room and stayed in there, Biana and Fitz decided to give him and Mr.Forkel some space so they didn't real intruded on when Keefe finally came out, Mr. Forkel close behind, grabbing a light leaping crystal and light leaped away.

"Is it true? Did he really mean Gisela?" Fitz asked.

"That's the thing, he really did mean Gisela," Keefe said.

Finally a chapter is out gosh dang it! I'm so busy right now with school I'm fixing to explode! Anyway stay safe in this crazy world!