Chapter 22 Sophie/Icicle + Fitz

Sophie woke up in a cold cell with a terrible headache.

"What in Bronte's name happened?" She groaned, holding her head when she heard a purring sound.

She looked beside her to see the most beautiful cat she had even seen.

He was a golden tabby with beautiful Amber eyes, he had small freckles on his nose.

"Hello," she whispered, petting the cat as he purred.

"Your name shall be Cheto puff," she whispered giving the cat a few more pets.

"Miss Foster?" Somebody asked.

Sophie picked up her head, spotting the person she hated, Forkel...

"Go away before I decide to freeze you into an ice sculpture and use it as decoration in my room," she hissed, still petting the cat.

"That's not what I'm trying to achieve," he muttered.

FITZ POV

Fitz watched from afar, listening to every word that Sophie spoke, she seemed to like the cat.

"Fitz!" Mr. Forkel yelled, looking at him.

He walked towards Mr.Forkel and Sophie who just glared at him, a strange look of hate in her face.

Sophie was wearing a black dress shirt thing, the sleeves that showed her shoulders with a brown corset dress thing with black pants.

"Sophie, we're going to find what's going on ok? We're to dig through your memory and figure out what the Neverseen did to you ok? Just keep petting your cat," Fitz whispered as Forkel opened the cell door and he and Fitz walked in before closing it back.

"I have an idea, LET ME OUT!" Sophie yelled.

"No. Somebody come help hold her down!" Forkel yelled, Dex and Keefe coming in.

"If she gets to aggressive, I'll squeeze your shoulder," Keefe promised.

"Alright, thanks," Fitz smiled.

"I do not give you permission!" Sophie yelled, thrashing against Dex and Keefe's hold.

"Too bad!" Dex growled.

Fitz put his hand on Sophie's forehead, going into her mind and went straight towards the memory section.

He searched through the memories, memories of riding horses with friends.. Making ice sculptures... and wait- everything is normal?

He looked around for a bit longer, seeing everything looking the same.... No changed memories.... Everything was how it was...

Fitz pulled himself out of her head to see at this point, Sophie thrashing as tears fell down her face.

"What happened?" He whispered to Keefe who was still holding Sophie down.

"She started begging to let her go and that she had to protect Aurora and Athena, who ever the heck they were, then after a few minutes of begging and us telling her no, she then said then she was better off dead," Keefe whispered back.

"Maybe we should ask who Aurora and Athena are," Fitz whispered back.

"Probably, you ask," Keefe whispered back, holding Sophie down more as Sophie screamed.

"Sophie, calm down, can you tell us who Aurora and Athena are?" Fitz asked as Dex and Keefe let go of her.

"None of your business!" She snapped.

"Foster just tell us and we'll leave we you alone," Keefe promised

"FINE! Just leave me alone! Athena is my horse who you could've killed the other day and Aurora is my half sister!" She snapped.

"How is Aurora your half sister? Through your mother or father?" Fitz pressed.

"You said to just tell you who Athena and Aurora are and that's it so get out so I get your terrible voices out of my head!" She hissed.

"Alright then Miss Foster, we'll leave," Mr. Forkel said, guideing the boys out of the cell, Sophie watching them closely with a stare full of hate.

"Everything in Sophie's mind is the same so she must've really thought Mr. Forkel said he was going to kill her," Fitz muttered.

FINALLY A CHAPTER IS OUT! *Cheers* I'm out