Chapter 9 Dex

Dex looked around before grabbing his goblin-throwing star and putting it in one of his many pockets.

He looked around his room as well as he could because he might die looking for his best friend, they would attack tomorrow but it felt like years away.

"Hey Dex," somebody said from his door.

Biana

"Hey," he responded.

"About this battle, what if it's just saying where somebody who was a teleporter, inflictor, and enhancer? Sophie could be dead, she didn't try to reach out to any of us," Biana said, looking around uncomfortably.

"It only works for people who are alive so I'm sure she's just fine, maybe they've just kept her under a sedative, maybe that's why she can't call for help?" Dex asked, honestly hoping that it was true and they weren't fixing to go into battle for someone dead.

"Let's just hope she's still alive because I miss my best friend," Biana said.

"She's my best friend too," Dex responded.

"I know..... I know......" She whispered.

"Let's figure out our plan, you've already been in the base so what's it like? I can draw a map," he smiled, grabbing a small journal and opening to a blank page.

"Alright it's pretty big, there are four rooms next to each other, that's all I got, sorry," Biana said.

"It's alright, better than nothing I suppose," Dex smiled, looking out his window.
"Let's get Sophie back,"