Chapter 32 Keefe

I walked into Havenfeild ready to talk to Sophie about our feelings.

I waved to Edaline and Grady who only Edaline looked up and waved back.

I opened Sophie's bedroom door and she wasn't there? She was there yesterday! Was she kidnapped?!

"EDALINE GRADY?! DID YOU SEE SOPHIE LEAVE?!" Keefe yelled, hearing running coming up the stairs, Grady running into Sophie's room, looking around.

"SOPHIE?!" Edaline yelled.

"OH GOSH! SOPHIE?!" Grady yelled.

"FOSTER?!" I yelled.

"SOPHIE?!" Edaline yelled.

"FOSTER?!" I yelled.

Edaline looked around the house, Grady checked the animal pins and I checked everywhere else.

One hour later

I ran around outside, looking everywhere I could think of when I saw Sophie teleporting to the Pancake tree. (I DO WHAT I WANT)

I hugged her, I realized she had a bag and a cat with her.

"Foster! You scared us half to death!" I told her.

"I'm sorry... but I had to grab a few things," she muttered, the cat meowing. "Oh this is Cheeto Puff!"

"Hi- Cheeto Puff," I muttered.

"Come on, I need to tell Edaline and Grady," I muttered.

"Fine..." Foster muttered.

"EDALINE GRADY! I FOUND HER!" I yelled, Grady and Edaline running towards them and hugged Sophie.

"Sophie! You scared us half to death!" Grady said.

"I'm sorry, I went to grab my cat!" Foster said, holding Cheetopuff up to Grady.

"I- Ok, just go to your room," he muttered and walked away, Edaline walking with him straight towards the animal pins.

"Foster, we need to talk- in private," I told her.

"Alright, come on," Foster whispered, grabbing my arm and teleported to her bedroom.

"What is this about?" Sophie asked.

"About the kiss..." I responded.

"We'll are you upset?" She asked.

"No! Actually I liked it!" I said way to quickly.

"So does this actually mean we're like together?" Sophie asked.

"Well let me ask!" I laughed. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"HECK YEAH!" Sophie yelled and I laughed.

"Alright!" I said, hugging her.

"You wanna watch Titanic?" Sophie asked.

"Titanic? You mean the human ship that a lot of people died on when it sank?" Keefe asked.

"Yes! Well partly. There's a movie about it and it's really good!" Sophie smiled.

"Ok! Let's watch then!" I smiled and she grabbed her human iPad and I grabbed mellowmelt and she put it on and we watched, Cheetopuff cuddled up on her legs, and the opening scene started.

I'M TRYING TO GET CHAPTERS OUT BUT CHOIR PRACTICE IS STRESSING ME OUT AND SCHOOL IT NOT MUCH BETTER! Oh might I also add HOMEWORK! Anyway I'm out- I'll try to get one more chapter out before the end of the day but don't count on it!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 🎉