Chapter 4 Biana

Biana had just sat down when little Miss Moonlark 2.0 aka Sophie Foster's replacement Ruby Fox came into Everglen.

"What the heck do you want?!" Biana snapped, her hand turning into a fist.

"I was wondering if we could do homework together-" Ruby started.

Ruby had brown hair and normal blue eyes. One of the black swan members gave their daughter aka Ruby to be moonlark 2.0 which meant they gave Ruby loads of abilities every single one of them is one of Sophie's as well as Ruby's original abilities which was an empath. Silveny refused to even look at Ruby and if Biana could, she would do the same thing.

"Get out of here now!" A male voice snapped.
Fitz

"Fitz," Ruby said dreamily.

"Get out of our house or I will personally drop-kick you out the door!" Fitz growled.

"Fine, Sophie deserved to be replaced, she was so selfish and idiotic," Ruby said as she started to walk off, Biana tried to hold Fitz back but he got out of her grasp and grabbed Ruby, and slapped her.

"SAY ONE BAD THING ABOUT MY CONGATE AND YOUR DEAD!" Fitz yelled.

Ruby ran off, screaming.

"Thanks, Fitz," Biana sighed.

"Anytime, she's terrible, I am so sorry you in her level," he said back.

"Please save me," she said back, sighing.

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT RUBY NEEDS TO BE INTRODUCED!