[23] The Doom room

The corridors were empty, all students seemed to have already retired to their rooms. The hallways of the large castle were dark, only the small flickering torches on the walls provided some light, so as not to be completely exposed to the gloomy shadows.

Y/N had no idea where the wolf was taking her, in fact she had never seen these corridors of the castle before. She wondered what Lesso could want from her that she didn't come to her right away, but instead sent one of her guards after her, but she would find out very soon, as they seemed to have reached their destination.

In front of them stretched a door that looked like any other. Old, a bit rotten, and a small scratch in one place or another. "At this point I take my leave, good luck." The wolf merely muttered these words softly before slowly backing away, leaving Y/N rather confused. "What is the meaning of this, please?"

She didn't think anything more of it, after all, she knew how these wolves could be sometimes and get their jollies with her every now and then. Probably this was just another one of his attempts to scare her. If Lesso was in this room, what should happen there already that bad?

But as soon as she pushed down the door handle and entered the room, she was greeted with nothing but an empty room. Only upon closer inspection did she recognize the silhouette of the chair that stood in the center. "Lesso? Darling, are you here?" she called out into the silence, but received no direct response. It was only when she heard the heavy footsteps behind her that Y/N turned around and spotted the tall figure of Lesso immediately behind her.

"Damn you scared me. Can you tell me what you made me come all the way down here for?"

Lesso had come to a stop in front of her and was staring down at Y/N from her bright eyes. There was something uneasy about that silence that Y/N didn't yet know what to make of. "Did you think I wouldn't notice? Oh, what a foolish girl you were."

With each word that left her lips, Lesso had taken a step closer to Y/N. Automatically, the woman moved backward until she felt the cold stone wall against her back. "I don't know what you mean. Lesso, what are you talking about, please?" Y/N really didn't understand what had suddenly gotten into her girlfriend, but she saw this slight glint in Lesso's eyes. She always had that when she was full of anticipation.

The redhead laughed lightly once, it was a hoarse and raspy laugh. One that made Y/N shiver slightly. Why did Lesso also have to be so incredibly sexy in everything she did?
Lesso propped one hand lightly against the wall next to Y/N's head, while her other hand slowly drifted to Y/N's chin. Her thumb lightly stroked Y/N's lower lip and her gaze fixed on the smaller figure below her.

"You were going to help Sophie and Agatha sneak out of the schools tonight, weren't you? Don't even try to deny it, Princess, I already know. In that case, I have no choice but to punish you. Bad girls have to learn their lessons and in this case you have been a very, very bad girl."

Lesso caught Y/N's lips in a hungry kiss, slowly lowering her hand from the young woman's chin and lingering for a moment on Y/N's chest. What had started so innocently quickly turned into a hot make-out session until they both broke away from each other completely out of breath, a string of salvia connecting them.

Y/N was breathing heavily and her lipstick was beginning to smear a little. Lesso set about stripping Y/N of her clothes, but stopped in the middle of what she was doing when she saw what Y/N was wearing under her long and black coat, which she dropped completely carelessly on the floor. Lesso drew in her breath sharply and she couldn't take her eyes off a very specific leathery object. "A fucking corset..." she brought out.

Y/N, on the other hand, now began to grin slightly as she saw the effect the corset had on Lesso. "Of course, I know how much you like that kind of thing."
The dean bit her lower lip lightly and she growled softly. "Oh I'm going to fuck you senseless tonight, you won't be able to walk anymore."