[17] The new teacher

A change swept over the land and colored the bright green trees in a sea of colors from the most diverse red and yellow tones. Also the air had become all at once completely different. Colder and fresher.
With the change of seasons, the vacations also came to an end and everyone gradually returned to school for good and evil.

Y/N was looking forward to the time of returning to the regular school routine, even if she looked back a bit wistfully on the time she and Lesso had spent together on her estate.

A few days before arriving at the School for Good, Y/N received a carrier pigeon that Dovey had sent her. It said that they would soon be welcoming another teacher to their school, a young man who had agreed to support their school as best he could. What was he like?
Excited, she waited for the vacations to end so that she could take a closer look at the mysterious young man.

Despite the autumn weather, the sun shone in the hazy midday sky as the schools slowly but surely filled with life again.
"I guess I'll see you later, have fun!" hummed Y/N cheerfully as she bid farewell to Lesso with a gentle kiss on the cheek and disappeared behind the bright gates of the School for Good.

"Hello Miss Y/N! It's so good to see you again!"

A few voices filtered through to her, with a friendly smile she welcomed each and every one of her students back, her greeting this time a very different one from her first day at this school as a teacher. It triggered a comforting warm feeling inside her and filled her with the necessary euphoria and belief that this year would be unforgettable.

Y/N continued to walk through the large castle, which had been specially decorated for the day, when she noticed someone whose face she did not yet know. A young man stood in the middle of the room and seemed to look around searchingly. At first glance, he seemed a little lost, which is why Y/N approached him and looked at him curiously.

"Can I be of any assistance?"

At the sound of her voice, the man turned to face her, his hazel eyes beginning to glow a little at the sight of her. The young man in front of Y/N was quite tall and possessed a good and strong build, she would almost go so far as to say that there was some muscle under that fine robe. His eyes were clear and almost reminded one a bit of the creamiest chocolate and his black hair shimmered as much as liquid ink. A relieved smile flitted across his face and now that Y/N looked at him like this, there was no doubt about it: the young man in front of her was clearly quite a charming prince who managed to captivate every young lady. Well, almost every one.

"Thank the gods, I have finally found someone I can turn to. My name is Damian and with whom do I have the pleasure?"
If it wasn't clear before, it was now at the latest: This Damian was a Prince Charming through and through.

"Pleased to meet you, my name is Y/N and I can imagine how lost you can feel here when you just arrived." After all, she hadn't been at this school for all that long.

Damian let his gaze wander once over Y/N, the smile on his lips did not disappear for a second and so he gently took Y/N's hand and brought it to his lips to breathe a kiss on the back of her hand. "It is my great pleasure to make your acquaintance Miss Y/N. Your help is invaluable to me, I fear I am lost in these vastly imposing hallways and could desperately use rescue."

Y/N had to smile a little, even if the whole situation made her a little uncomfortable when he kissed her hand. Nonetheless, she quickly shook those thoughts aside and gestured for her counterpart to follow him. "But of course, come with me I can show you the way. I assume it's your rooms you're looking for?" she inquired, while she already started moving to lead the young man to the dormitories.

Getting there was quite a pleasant conversation, she found.
"If you'll allow me to ask. What is a pretty young lady like you doing at a school like this? I had assumed someone like you would..." Of course, Y/N already knew how this question would end. "Would be sitting happily married in a warm castle somewhere with my husband, enjoying the rest of my days?" she finished his question.