Andrew's Secret |chapter 11|

After awhile of Jughead and I sitting in silents, I looked at the clock on the wall. "I have to get to Vixens practice," I said, quieter than normal. "Evans... you don't have to go," he reminded me. I stood up trying to kept my composure. "It's the biggest practice before the game. I can't miss it," I explained. I could feel his hand interlocked with mine. "That's okay. I need to go deal with some things anyways but I'll walk with you to practice," he said. I gave him a weak smile and a nodd. He walked me to the locker room doors.

"I'll see you after practice," he said, letting go of my hand. I got dress for practice and headed into the gym. After an hour of practice for the game, Cheryl stopped us. I didn't relly pay attention to the speech all that much until the end to really know what's going on. "... that's said I need start power. I need the Pussycats. Stay loose and limber ladies while I make call," Cheryl said. I walked over to my things to take a sip of water. I looked over at Betty and Veronica who were having a small heated argument. When Cheryl came over to the pair. Betty seemed more happy.

Veronica was more annoyed. When Cheryl and Betty walks away, Veronica started to approach me for a conversation. "Hey Katherine I didn't see you after lunch, where did you go?" She asked. I was a bit hesitant. All I could think about is Chuck. Me and him in that from. "Wait Kathrine is that a hickey?!" Veronica exidedly said. I covered my neck and started to panic. "It's nothing, Lodge. Trust me," I said. She looked a bit confused. I gave her a bit of a glare, and she felt me alone.

Cheryl called off practice for the rest of the day so we can go and get something's done. Jughead waited for me outside of the doors. "Well hello Evans I haven't realized that practice ended early," he said with a smile. "So why are you here Jones. You have to have a better reason than to talk me home?" I said. "Well actually I need your help to confront someone," he said. I raised a eyebrow. "Come on, I'll tell you all, about was we get a bite to eat before going his house." I nodded and walked with Jughead to where ever he was going.

Before we arrived at the house Jughead explained everything. Apparently Jughead as his supination that Archie was sleeping with the music teacher Ms. Grundy. When I first heard did I couldn't belive it. But the more Jughead explained his evidence, the more it became clear. "Wait so Archie started sleeping with Ms. Grundy a little but before July forth?" I asked. "Or longer," he added, the sun saw down and it started to get a bit chilly. "I guess my outfit isn't very coordinated with the weather," I joked.

I saw Jughead taking off his jacket. "What are you doing?" I laughed. He put his jacket over my shoulders. "You shouldn't have to be cold," he smiled. I looked away to counsel the redness on my face. I could feel something turning in my gut. Was it good? Was it bad? We would know until later on.

Jughead and I waited on the sets of Archie's porch before he came. When he did, he seemed surprised we were both there. "Jug, Kathrine, what's up?" Archie asked. "What's up is I saw you and Archie. In the music room with Ms. Grundy," Jughead said blankly. "Keep your voice down my dads inside," Archie warned him. I got up to stand by the dark and twisted boy. "I'm trying to help you dude. I'm trying to be your friend here. Even though we're not anymore. How long? You and Grundy?" Jughead asked him.

"Since this summer," Archie replied. "I like her." "So I'm guessing she's the reason you've been acting weird since summer?" Jughead tried to confirm. "One of them," Archie said. "One of them? There's more?" I interjected. Archie sighed. "We were at Sweetwater river on July fourth. We heard a gunshot. The gunshot," Archie confessed. "Oh Andrews," I whispered to myself. "Dude you have to tell somebody," Jughead insisted.

"I can't. And either can you or you," he said, gesturing to both of us. "Don't bring her into this," Jughead urged. "If people find out about Grundy..." Archie continued. "A kid is dead Andrews!" I said, raising my voice. "And your worried about some... come cougar?" Jughead said, finishing my sentence. "Don't call her that. Okay she's not like that. She cares about me," Archie argued.

"Stab in the dark. I'm guessing she's cares more about herself. She's the one who's Ellington you not to say anything, right? Look I saw you guys," Jughead said. "She's messing with you Andrews. And she's messing with your head," I explained. "What the hell do you know about it Jughead? Or me even? Especially you Kathrine," Archie said, clenching his fist. "I know that some stupidly can get someone hurt or killed. I know you have to think about more than yourself. You have to look at the bigger picture here. If this all crashes and burns your not the only one how would get hurt Andrews," I explained.

"I know nothing. But I used to know this guy once. Archie Andrews. He wasn't perfect but... he always tried to do the right thing at least," Jughead inferred. We tried to walk away but Archie grabbed Jughead's arm. "Guys. If you tell anyone about this..." he said. "What?" Jughead asked. "What are you gonna do, hurt us? Kill us?" I asked. He gave me a sort of a breath glare. I rolled my eyes. I could hear the front door open. "Hey Jug, Jug's friend, coming in? We got takeout from Pop's?" A man who was guessing was Archie's dad.

"They were just leaving," Archie told him. Jughead started to walk away but I stopped in my tracks. "This will crash and burn Andrews. This will come back to haunt you," I told him. With that I walked away with Jughead, headed back to my house. "I'm sorry about you and Andrews," I told Jughead. "It will be fine. I think," he told me.