Chapter 23

I saw a expensive car coming my way, so I knew it was Lando. He got out of the car and immediately pulled me into a tight hug. "Bella I'm really sorry. I would have never thought that Charles could do such a thing. Are you doing alright at least a bit?" I hugged him even tighter. "I'm so glad that Lu called you and you came. I'm alright." I smiled a bit and he opened the car door for me. I got in and so did he. "I'm always here for you! You know it and you should have called me right away." he smiled and started the car. "I didn't want to bother you and I thought I'll stay somewhere for one night and then fly home." he look at me and grin. "You're not going home. We'll enjoy this week break together with Luisa and Pierre. We will get Charles out of your head and you're going to have the best week ever." he said and looked at me. I nodded. "We will get your stuff from Charles house, if that's okay?" I agreed and we drove there.

"Do you want me to get it or will you get it?" he asked. "It's okay. I'll be back in a minute." I got out of the car and went straight to the door. I called Arthur and he said that he will bring the things to me, so I waited. Finally the door opened and I wanted to get my stuff as fast as possible and go away. "Bell I'm so glad you're back! Please let me explain." I stepped back from the door, when I realised it's Charles and not Arthur with my things. "I don't want to talk to you. I'm waiting for Arthur to give me my stuff back." he looked at me with helpless face. "Bell please stay here and I will tell you everything. I just need you to listen and I'm sure, you'll understand. We can be happy together like before." I looked at him and for a minute I was actually about to agree when I was staring into his beautiful eyes and he looked like he is sorry. But then Arthur appeared and I woke up from this dream life thought. "Thanks Arth" I hugged him and took my stuff. "Goodbye Charles." I said and turned around. "I promise I'll fix everything Bell. We will get back together and I will become a better person for you!" I sighed and walked to Lando's car.

"Are you alright? Everything went good?" he asked when I put my stuff in the back and sat back into the car. "Don't ask, just go home please. I'm so tired after today." I said and he understood.

We got into his house in few minutes and he got my things inside. "Oh Bella there is a little problem." he looked at me seriously. "Please no more problems." he laughed. "It's not that bad, i hope. I only have one room for guests." he said. "So?" i asked. "So Pierre is having the room since yesterday and you have to stay with him there if you don't want to sleep on the couch." He laughed. "That's okay i guess. I don't have a problem with sharing a room with my bestfriend as long as he doesn't kick me out of the bed in the sleep." I laughed and so did Lando.

I went to the room and unpacked my clothes to put them into the closet. When I opened it, it was already full of Pierre's clothes. "Oh no way you are having the whole space for youself Gasly." I said for myself and divided the closet in two parts. I organised Pierre's and mine clothes and then lay on the bed. I wasn't planning on falling asleep, but I was really tired and somehow ended up like it.

"Wake up little one." I heard Pierre's voice above me. I opened my eyes and turned to him. "What time is it?" I asked while yawning. "Lando told me you've been sleeping for only 2 hours. So it is now like 11pm." I gave him a dead stare. "Then why are you waking me up?" he laughed and lay down on me to hug me. I laughed and tried to get him of. "That doesn't answer my question and it hurts get of me." I sat down and so did he. "To answer your question I wanted to talk to my bestfriend and see how she is doing and also you have your day clothes on." He smiled. "We could have talked in the morning. But ye the clothes is a good point.

I went into our bathroom and change into shorts and oversized t-shirt. I also brushed my teeth and came back to bed. "Better?" I asked him. "No I liked you better before." I pushed him and lay down. I pulled over the duvet and closed my eyes. "That's it?!" Pierre asked and I laughed a bit under the duvet. "No way, I came here to surprise you, well and also Charles, but now just you and you won't even tell me a thing?!" he said and moved closer to me. I turned around to face him. "Oh i'm so honoured that you came here for me! Thank you mr. best man ever! What do you want to here?" I said and he laughed. "What happened and how are you feeling." I sighed and told him everything.

"But except this, I'm feeling alright and I'm looking forward spending time with you and 2L couple." I smiled. "I can't believe Charles could do this to you. Unbelievable! He better pray to not see me while I'm here in Monaco, because it would not end up good." he said and moved his duvet closer to his face. "I don't want you and Charles to fight, because of me. Just forget about it and let's enjoy your break." he nodded. "But it's not only because of you. It's the whole situation. How could he do something like this at all-" he said confused. "I don't know and I don't want to know. Forget it." I smiled and so did Pierre.

"I'm happy you are here." I said when I was turned around and he was on his side of the bed also turned around. "I'm also happy i'm here with you." he said. "Good night Pierre." "Night beautiful." he said and after a while we both fell asleep.