Chapter 2

In a minute Charles and Pierre stood in front of us. I felt Charles's eyes on me, so i just stared down on the floor, which was even more embarrasing. "What's up girls?" asked Pierre. "We wanted to ask if -" "We wanted to ask how was the practise today!" i stopped Luisa and changed it quickly to something different. "We've already talked about it like hour ago!" said Pierre and laughed. "Not with me." said Charles. "Oh yee you're right, i forgot! Charles this is Bella, Marco's sister and Bella this is Charles Leclerc." Pierre interduced us and we said hi to each other.

"Well it was nice talking to you, we can talk about it tonight too." i said nervously and took Luisa's hand get her going. "You are going to the party too? Then see you both in few hours." he smiled and left with Pierre.

"I hate you! That was embarrasing!" i said to Luisa. "No it wasn't and now you know he is coming too!" she smiled proudly. "Ye great, thank you for your servises!" i said and rolled my eyes. "Now let's go the boys will kill us." i said and we quickly walked to the cars.

When we finally got home, I took a shower and started getting ready! I did my make up and put on some nice outfit. I walked down the stairs and looked for my brother. He was also ready to go. "Bell please, i don't want you to go." he said and looked at me with serious face.
"Why?" i asked confusedly. "I don't want you to get hurt or something, you know it's all fun but for guys." he said and started putting on his shoes. "Marco I'm 21 i'll be okay and if something happenes i'll tell you! But they invited me and I want to go." i said and put on my shoes too. "Just be careful." he said and we got to his car to drive to the club.

There were a lot of people waiting in front of the club, but luckily for me the drivers and their friends have vip spot upstairs. We got in and it was a huge club full of people. Marco took my hand and leaded us upstairs. I finally saw the drivers and they all went to hug me and say hi to Marco. "Can yall stop hugging my sister, it's weird." said Marco and he had this face that says i'm about to kill you."Chill out! You don't hug your girl friends?" laughed Pierre. "I'll rather get the drinks." said Marco with smile but rolling his eyes. Lando and Carlos went with him.

I sat next to Luisa."Are you excited?" she asked with smile. "Of course I am! I love parties!" i smiled.

"So Bella, how was your first day at track?" asked Max. "Good actually, i like it!" i smiled. "You'll love it when you get to know us more!" said Pierre who just came with platter full of drinks. "Are you planning going to every race with Marco?" asked Lando. "I hope so, i know you would miss me." i laughed. "Not at all, you're annoying." he rolled his eyes and laughed. "So cheers to Bella being our new member of the crew!" said Marco with smile and we all said cheers and started drinking.

Some other driver i've never met before arrived. He came to me and smiled. "Im Lance, it's so nice to finally see you. The whole track is talking about a beautiful girl from Redbull team." he said and kept smiling. Eh thank you, yes I'm Isabella Marco's sister." i said and smiled back at him. He was staring at me and i started to turn around to join others.

I suddenly felt his hand around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Let's get us a drink, what do you say?" he said. And i felt his breath on my neck. "I just had one, so maybe later?" i tried to be nice, but for sure i wasn't comfortable.

"Bella! i have to show you something!" said Pierre who appeared in front of us. He put his arm around my shoulders and walked me to the bar. "Are you okay?" he asked. "I am thanks to you i guess." i laughed. "Lance is not bad he just wants a girl and his ways are weird. But I mean the way he looked at you, i've never seen him that way! You've got a new potencial future husband." I punched him into is shoulder and laughed. "Shut up! Are you enjoying me being scared?" He stopped laughing and ask the service for two drinks. "No how could I. I'll protect you from him don't worry." he smiled. "How nice of you Gasly." i smiled at him too.

We had a few more drinks and kept on with conversation. "You are actually my new best friend here." i laughed. "That's the alcohol talking for you!" He pushed me a bit but i almost felt of the chair. "Wow we better stop with the drinks." he laughed. "Not now! Look who finally showed up. I look at the direction Pierre was looking and saw Charles greeting with others. "Let's go say hi!" I jumped off my chair and tried to not fall. When Charles saw us his face lighted up.

"Hey mate!" he said and hugged Pierre. "Bella this is Charles my best friend, Charles this is Bella my new best friend." Pierre smiled.
"Man you did not wait on me with the drinks as i see. And we've already met." I was smiling and blushing and i didn't even realized it.
"You're about to explode based on your red face, oh or is it something different." whispered Pierre. "I swear i'll kick your ass, if you wont stop talking." i said and he stepped away from me. "Let me catch up with you on drinks." said Charles and all three of us walked to the bar again.