Chapter 33

"Are you okay?" asked Charles behind me. I turned to face him and sighed. "I feel so disappointed in myself for what I did to him." I said. "Look Bells, if you don't want to do it, it's fine. I'll leave you alone." he said and I looked at him. "What? No! I need you." I said and hugged him. "I need you too, but It hurts me seeing you hurt like this." he whispered while resting his head on mine.

We stayed quiet for a while and I was trying to calm my mind. "It's time." I said and he pulled away from the hug. "For what?" he asked confused. "To start the new chapter of my life. Marco would want me to be happy, so I will be, to make him proud." I said and tear rolled down my cheek. "He is already very proud of you my angel." smiled Charles and grabbed my hands. "Will you visit me as soon as possible please." I smiled a bit and he nodded. "Of course I will. I was also thinking about something." he said and I looked at him to hear his idea. "I think you could try to move back to Monaco, when you're ready. I don't want to push you into it or something. You would just live so close to my house and I could be with you every day." he said and caressed my cheek. "I don't know, if I'm ready to come back ever again actually. The whole house will remind me of him and everytime I think about coming back, my heart drops and I can't do it." I sighed and Charles hugged me. "Don't worry, I will come to Milan to you and we will take everything carefully and slowly." he smiled and I nodded.

"I have to go now, I need to pack at Lando's and he will take me to the airport." I said and Charles kissed me. "I will miss you so fucking much." he said. "I will miss you too." I said and let go of his hands. "See you soon my love." he waved at me. "I hope time will pass as fast as possible." I shouted back at him and sent him a kiss.

I returned to Lando's house and told them I'm leaving back to Milan. "I will miss you so much my love." Luisa hugged me and I hugger even tighter. "I will miss you more Lu." I said sadly. "I hope, we'll see each other on the next race." she smiled and I frozed. I forgot that I haven't been to any race since the accident. "Ehm I don't know, but maybe at some race yes." I tried to smile. "Gosh I forgot, sorry Bell." she apologised and hugged me again. "No it's all okay, don't worry. I just don't really know, if I'm ready to visit a race again." I said and she nodded.

"Where is my hug?" Pierre walked out of our room and put his hands up. I smiled and ran up to him. He lifted me up and held me for a while. "I will visit you as soon as possible." he said and I smiled. "Promise?" I asked and pointed out my pinkie finger. He caught it with his and promised me. He kissed my forehead and let go of me.

"Ready to go everyone's favourite girl?" ask Lando walking out of the living room with my suitcases. "Let's go." I nodded. I waved Lu and Pierre a goodbye and sat into Lando's car.

We got on the airport and Lando carried my suitcase all the way to the luggage check in. "I hope you'll have a safe and comfort flight little one." he smiled. "Thank you for everything. You helped me so much and I appreciate every little thing you did for me this holidays. You're a bit like a brother to me and that's something you for sure know I need." I said and he smiled even more. "Wow! kind words from you for the first time." he laughed and I punched into stomach him with my elbow, while laughing too. "Okay that wasn't funny." he said and stopped laughing. I smiled at him. "You're the best bestfriend I could ever imagine having. See you soon." he hugged me and I held him tightly. "Bye" I waved, when he was leaving the airport. He waved back and then disappeared from my view.