14

As they are now walking in the forest a loud explosion caught their attention as it was followed by another and another. They all look back at Hyosan High as it was now covered with fire, dust and smokes as the explosion continue to happen. There was also an explosion on the construction site as all of them jumped and quickly get down on the ground while covering their heads from the debris that fly on their way.

Once it all stops, they help each other to get on their feet as they stared at the now destroyed construction site as some parts of the building are missing from the explosion that had happened.

“ Shihyun..” the image of the girl appeared on their mind as tears once again are on their eyes.

“ Let's go..” Onjo told the president as she held her hand. They continue to walk around the forest until they stopped when they noticed that there was nothing on it..they thought they got lost in the forest as they can't seem to find some edge that will lead them to yangdong.

The group took notice of the ribbon that is tied on some branch as Minji think it was for some Ginseng digging but Onjo thinks different, it was her father who did it. It was some kind of trail to lead them outside the forest and to yangdong. They all followed it until they reach the place.. but there was no one everywhere. Smokes are around them covering the city as Namra stiffened on where she's standing.

“ They're coming..”

“ Who? Who's coming?”

“ Zombies..” Namra said before she said that it was everywhere, the others found some weapon lying around as they readied their selves with some shovels on their hands.

They all heard the growls coming from the zombie and once it came to view they didn't wait any second  to attack them.

_________

Is this really it? Am i gonna die?’

Shihyun ran downstairs while screaming to attract the zombies and follow her, her bones starts cracking more as veins are now on her face.

‘ I don't want to die.. i just confessed to her..’

The image of president's face appear on her mind as her lips formed a smile. She remembered the first time that she encounter the girl, the day she had spoken to her..

FLASHBACK

It was on 7th grade, Shihyun just transferred at Hyosan High when the school approved of her scholarship. The girl with black long hair and a backpack walked inside the huge school. There's no one around as it's an hour class and all the students are on their respective classrooms. Walking around and looking at every corner the girl sighed in relief when she found someone's back turned on her.

“ Ahm.. excuse me do you know what room the English department are?” she said as the girl didn't even turn around. Shihyun waited for a bit but the girl didn't seem to notice her.

Is she deaf or something?’

Hey” she tapped the girl's shoulder and it finally caught the girl's attention as she looked behind and saw the standing girl holding some paper on her hand. The girl took something on her ear and Shihyun noticed that it was an earpods.. that's why she can't hear me.. she's wearing those..

Shihyun cleared her throat as the girl just stared at her, she felt embarrassed as she can feel her ears burned. She slowly look up at the girl, she found the girl's eyes a little bit intimidating as she gives her some look.

“ Ah.. i just.. i just want to ask.. if you know where the English department is?” her cheeks burned in embarrassment as she stuttered, she felt stupid. The girl continue to stare at her as she look at her with boredom.

“ There's a map at the back of the paper” the girl said her voice are low and soft. Shihyun quickly turned the paper and there is really a map of the whole school at the back. She blinks at it as her whole face turn red in embarrassment once again, she really is stupid! The girl stuttered as she thanked the other girl before running on the opposite side of the building leaving the girl there.

END OF FLASHBACK

Shihyun laugh at the memory as tears rolled down her cheeks. Zombies are all coming to her as she goes on the opposite side of the construction site and upstairs. Their images appeared on her mind as well as the memories that she had with them. The girl stops from running as she reached the top floor, she looks at the forest behind the site and she caught some figures running there.

I'm glad you're all safe.. live and be happy’

Shihyun smile as she watched the others run in the forest until an explosion caught her attention. It was coming from their school as it was followed by another, she can see the other side of the building are collapsing after being hit by the explosion.

“ Ah.. I'm really gonna die here.. i guess I'll see you on from another time, Choi Namra”

The girl whispered to herself as she looks back at the forest, she can see them staring at their school it probably caught their attention too. Her heart let out a beat as she observed the girl's figure until she got pushed back as an explosion hit the construction site. She can feel some parts of her body are  getting ripped and get burned from the fire. Her body collided at the wall as she can feel her frantic heart beating loudly as her lungs felt like it was burning, it's hard to breathe. She caught something sticking on her abdomen, some metal pipe got stabbed on it as she let out a whizzing sound and choking sound from the blood. What.. a painful death.. she stared at the sky as a loud ringing filled her ears,

Namra

That was the last words that left her mouth as the girl took her last breath and darkness filled everything.

.

RIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGGG!!!

“ OH FUCK!”

The girl fell on the floor as the alarm clock rings loudly, she forgot that she put it on max volume before she sleep that night. The girl sits on her bed as she rubs the sleepiness on her eyes, she stops suddenly when she remember something.

“ What the fuck.. did i just dreamed something like that? That's fucking scary! And i even died? What?!” the girl exclaimed before she looks at the time and her eyes widen in shock.

“ Oh SHIT! I'M GONNA BE LATE!”