06

“ Hey Gyeongsu, you go first” the man turned on them when he heard his name being called as the others tied the rope on the window.

“ What? Why me?” he asked while pointing to his self before his eyes caught someone in the corner.

“ Hey Shi, would you like to go first?” the girl looked up to him as he hoped that the girl would agree but his eyes followed someone who's glaring at him, shivers ran through his body as he quickly looked away.

“ Right, I'm going first” the man quickly go to the window as Shihyun frown at him, confused on why he suddenly left. Her attention turned beside her when someone just spoke to her.

“ What?”

“ That was reckless, what you did earlier.. that was reckless” she's surprised knowing that the president is talking to her as she stared at the girl observing her. The others starts climbing down when Gyeongsu told them that Ms. Park is there, it made them all feel relieved knowing that their favourite teacher are safe and alive. Shihyun turn away from the girl as she also watched the others.

“ Well.. i don't know if there's someone who wanted to do it or brave enough to risk their lives walking on the edge and go to a room where there's a zombie waiting for them. It might be a reckless decision but it's worth it if i can help someone by doing that” she said as a small smile appeared on her lips, Namra looked at the girl and saw the smile on her face it also made her smile as she finds it rare for the girl to do it or rather talked with someone.

“ Hey lovebirds stop flirting at the back and get down already” they both got startled and stood up abruptly when they heard Cheongsan called for them as a pink tint appears on both their faces upon being called as ‘ Lovebirds’. They walked to him and asked for Namra to go first on which the president stare at her for a moment before she complied.

When there's only a two of them Shihyun glared at the man who's smirking back at her, she slapped him at the back of his head before grabbing the rope and show her middle finger at the man who looked at her in shocked as she smirk before going down.

Setting her foot at the edge of the window someone grabbed her hand and helps her get down inside the room before Onjo gave her a quick hug. It was then when suddenly a shattering sound was heard and zombies fell outside, they all shout and called for Cheongsan's name knowing that those zombies might came from the science lab. They looked outside the window saw the man holding on the rope while dangling at the side as they all felt relieved that he's at least safe but there is a zombie under him grabbing his foot.

“ Hey it's Suhyeok!” someone said while pointing at the other side of Cheongsan who quickly look at the side on where they are pointing him. The man are on the edge just like what Shi had did as he is also walking a bit closer to where Cheongsan is.

“ Suhyeok there's a zombie above you!” the man looked up as his eyes widened seeing the zombie is about to grab him, he quickly jumped towards the dangling man and grab him from behind to his stomach.

“ Oi! Stop hugging me you're grossing me out”

“ I'm not hugging you.. perhaps you like it” the two continue to exchange some words as the others deadpanned at them as the zombie fell when Suhyeok kicked its hand from Cheongsan' foot.

“ Hey Lovebirds stop flirting up there and get down here already” Shihyun said while smirking a bit using the same sentence Cheongsan had said to them earlier as the man blinked at her not expecting his words to be thrown back at him, the others chuckled at what she said before the two starts climbing down and get inside the room.

“ Are you all okay?” Ms. Park asked them as they all nodded their heads before taking a seat somewhere inside the room. Shihyun sit at the corner near the door as she looked around the room, they were in the studio room. Her eyes caught two figures sitting at the side beside each other, Suhyeok and Namra the man are holding her hand as her head are leaning on his shoulder. Are they together? She can't help but ask herself while looking at them. She knew that the girl doesn't interact with someone or being all touchy but seeing them she can't help but think that maybe.. they are together, and for them or for her to let someone being close with her like this, it just mean that they are both really close as they found some comfort to one another. She looked away from them and stare ahead on the window but her eyes caught Cheongsan who's smirking at her, he probably saw her staring at two.

The others are talking with Ms. Park as Shihyun are now sitting beside the window while staring outside, they are asking the teacher if someone will come and save them as some of them are in front of the computer trying to find something on the internet about what's happening. She let out a sigh and look up in the blue sky. The glass window shattered as one zombie bumped into it who's dangling outside the window as the rope seems to get caught on its feet. Some glass managed to cut her cheeks as it started to bleed when she fell on the floor, the others quickly took an action as they tried to fight the zombie and get it out from the window. She stood up and about to help them when she let out an ‘ Aw!’ as something or more like someone's head bumped hard on her nose that it made her to step back. Gyeongsu took the computer in panic before he throw it on the zombie who's about to bit Suhyeok's hand. The zombie fell outside and as well as the computer, they all slumped down from the shock while panting heavily and relieved that it didn't get inside.

“ Gyeongsu.. your nose is bleeding..”  it caught the others attention as they all turned at the man who's nose is bleeding before he wipe it with his hand.

“ You were bitten!”

“ What? I'm not this is from when Suhyeok hit me with the mop!” he defended himself quite annoyed at the girl's accusations.

“ Shihyun your nose is also bleeding you both got bitten!”  Shihyun who's holding her nose that is bleeding looked dumbly at Nayeon as the others stared at her.

“ Of course it is Gyeongsu's head bumped to my nose, would you like me to hit you in the nose to make it bleed too?” she said to the girl who quickly looked away from her and back at Gyeongsu.

“ No, you both got bitten i saw it the zombie bit Gyeongsu's hand and it also bit Shihyun's cheek! Look at the wound!” the girl pushed more as Shihyun felt her blood starts boiling from the girl's dumb accusations.

“ The fuck are you saying? I got this wound from the glass that shattered and do you think i would let someone like them get close to my face? Think again you dumbshit!” Shihyun yelled at the girl as the man beside her jumped a bit.

“ I- i also got this wound from the computer when i grab it!” Gyeongsu took a step forward but the others step backwards as the two of them looked at the others in disappointment as Shi felt a little bit hurt that no one had believe them. She tried to hide her emotions as she just looked at them all blankly until her eyes found the girl who's behind Suhyeok as their hands are holding each other, her jaw clenched at it before she looked away.

“ Yah! Why are you all being like this? Why won't you believe us it's just a scratch come on look at it, it's not a bite mark!” Gyeongsu said quite mad that no one seems to believe them. No one had made a move to take a step forward as they all are scared but there's a doubt inside them. Shihyun's hands clenched tightly before she let go of her nose when she felt like there's no blood that would come out.

“ Come on Gyeongsu, there's no need for us to stay here when no one seems wanted us here and rather believed that girl who only knows is to spread some fake rumors” the girl said as she started to walked towards the door. Ms. Park tried to stopped them but Gyeongsu followed her as he shooked his head from everyone, Shi turned to the others with hatred on her eyes before she glared at them that it made them flinched a little.

“ You.. are all FUCKING stupid!” she said with venom in her deep voice as she opened the door and left with Gyeongsu following from behind.

The room fell in silence after they left, no one can utter a single word as they are quite disappointed in their selves that they didn't do anything to stopped them. They just lost two of their friends and they just made the girl hate them as they can see it on her eyes and the venom on her words.

“ Are you happy now Nayeon?” Jimin one of the girl said sarcastically as their attention also fell on the girl.

“ I saw it happen they got bitten why won't you just believe me?” the girl said to them as some of them also said some words quite mad at the girl until it comes to when Nayeon left the room closing the door loudly. Ms. Park followed the girl after telling the others to take care of their self and to stay safe. They all slumped on the floor feeling hopeless, Namra can remember how the girl had looked at her there's something on her eyes aside from the anger and it hurt her inside at the thought of the girl hating her.