09

WHAT. THE. FUCK. the girl thought still looking at the girl in shocked. Her heart are beating loudly on her chest as she still can feel and taste the girl's lips on her. Cherry.. it taste like cherry.. her thoughts fell on the girl's hands who's now holding hers. Shihyun is confused, if the girl is with Suhyeok then why would she kissed her? Is she playing on her?

“ Why.. why did you.. do that?” she asked as the girl lifted her head away from her shoulder. Namra looked at the girl's eyes who's staring back at her.

“ 'Cause i wanted to..” the girl frown on her answer not sure if she would like it or not.

“ You wanted to? How about that Suhyeok guy? Isn't both of you.. together or something?” Namra blinked at her before she tilted her head at the girl now with a frown on her face.

“ Where did that come from? There's nothing going on with Suhyeok and me” Shihyun let out a scoff as she turned away from the girl before mumbling something under her breath. Namra looked at the girl's ears when she noticed it turning red, a smile formed on her lips before she took something on her pocket.

Shihyun watched the others who's still recording some messages as some of them are doing what they want. She let out a sigh before she felt the president let go of her hand, as she looked back at her. She felt that the girl had put something on her palm before taking her hand away. Her eyes widened in shocked as her mouth are agape not believing on what she's seeing. ‘ Choi Namrawas written on the name tag that was placed on her hand. Her ears burned more as she felt heat coming on her cheeks. Her heart felt like it was about to burst from her chest from the way how it beats.

“ T-This-.. How.. Wha?- Huh?” the girl said dumbly as Shihyun felt stupid at her stuttering self that she can't form any words to say to the girl. Namra who heard it giggled a bit, she finds it cute at how she's stuttering and her speechlessness. She held the girl's hand again as she looked outside the with a smile on her face.

“ Hey” Shihyun quickly closed her palm when someone spoke to her side as Onjo walked in front of them. The girl noticed their hands before she looked away from it.

“ Everyone just finished recording some message, would the both of you like to do it too?” she asked them with her hand stretch while holding the camera. Shihyun took it from her before thanking the girl before she left.

“ Would you want to do it?” she asked the girl beside her, Namra nodded at her before she gave the camera to the girl as she turned away wanting to give the girl some privacy.

As the girl beside her starts talking, Shihyun looked at the others and waited for the girl to finish. Her mind think of what she should be doing after school. Usually she would go directly at the restaurant until her shift ends and eat some ramen for dinner, do her homeworks before going to sleep. She let out a sigh before someone nudge her side, as she turned to look the girl beside her Namra is looking at her holding the camera out for her. Shihyun shook her head saying that she won't do it as the girl just stared at her.

It was after an hour, when the others think of some plan. They were going to the rooftop so that helicopters can land and rescue them if ever that they come. They are tying every disc that they found and create some barrier from them, Shihyun and Cheongsan put the speaker on the other side of the room as they will use it later to attract the zombies to go inside the room. After making sure that everything is done, Shihyun looked at the president when she noticed something. She took off the vest on her as she walked to the girl and gave it to her, the girl tried to decline it but Shihyun won't back down as the two had a short staring contest before the president sigh in defeat causing the other girl to smile.

The others starts going inside the barricade while Cheongsan remain outside as he said that someone needs to open the door. They do a countdown before Cheongsan open it and he quickly get inside the barrier with everyone. The zombies starts getting inside as they heard the loud music and go to where is it. Daesu screamed to get the remaining zombies on the hallway as they can't go outside yet while the others tried to pushed the barrier to protect them from the zombies as they started climbing and banging on it.

When the coast are clear everyone starts running as some of the boys led them incase some zombies will show up while some of them are behind. Namra found the girl's hand as she hold it tightly while pulling the girl along with her. Running up the stairs until they reach the door to the rooftop they curse and scream as they found it locked and they can't go outside. Shihyun let go of the girl's hand when some zombies are coming their way, Cheongsan with Suhyeok and the other boys helped her too fight the zombies as the girls tried to open the door.

One zombie tried to bit her on the arms but thanks to the protective gear their teeth doesn't pierce through it before she gave it a punch in the face and throw it out on the railings. She panted as she ran to one of the boys back as the zombie is about to bit him before she snapped its neck breaking it. The man turn around and it was Suhyeok, he nodded at her before he left as he found another zombie.

They keep on fighting the zombies until someone appeared with a smirk on his face, it was Gwinam. The others saw him too as Cheongsan quickly charged at the man trying to punch him but only got knocked to the side before he got kick on the stomach. Suhyeok came to his aid he too tried to hit him with the bat, Gwinam grab it as he pulled it closer with Suhyeok still holding it and punch him in the face making him stumble on the stairs. Shihyun who's behind him quickly jumped high and gave him a round kick on his head, the force made him to stumble forward before he turned around and let out some growl as he charged at her direction.

“ It's open! Quick!” the girls yelled as they rushed outside but the three didn't move as there is still this man who won't get lost. The three of them fought with the zombified Gwinam, Shihyun got punched in the face as she felt blood came out on her nose before she got thrown at the wall. Her head bumped on it as she heard a loud ringing on her ears. The two boys managed to pushed Gwinam from the stairs as Cheongsan helped the girl and walked outside and locked the door. The others collapsed on the floor from exhaustion as bids of sweat are on their face and necks. Someone took Shihyun's hand before helping her out and to the side of the wall as they sat down. Too tired to move and to even speak, Shihyun put her head on the girl's shoulder until darkness took over her.