10

It was starting to get dark when Shihyun flutters her eyes open as she heard some voices, she looked to where is it coming from and she saw the others sitting around on the floor doing something. It was then she noticed that she's lying on someone, she lifted her head and looked beside her. Namra are watching the others as she's sitting beside the girl, noticing the weight have lifted on her shoulder the girl turned to the side and see the girl had woken up already.

“ What are they doing?” she asked as she stare at them exchanging their positions before crouching down.

“ They're trying to create some fire for an SOS signal” Shihyun nodded her head at the girl before she stood up and held her hand for the girl who quickly took it and both of them walks closer to the others. Shihyun saw them holding some sticks and trying to roll it faster to create some heat on the edge of the wood that can create some fire. They took turns upon doing it, Shi also took a seat around them. It took some more minutes before she told them that she would also try it. The others move a bit to give her some space as she took the stick and crouch down, it was tiring and frustrating as she began to feel some ache on her shoulders when she force herself to go faster. There is now a sweat forming on her forehead as she panted a little.

“ Yah” the others have not payed attention at the voice as they keep looking down on the stick.

“ Yah Shihyun.. ” hearing her name being called, the girl looks up as well as the others and they all look at the president as she took something from her pocket.

“ Use this.. i smoke sometimes” They looked at her in disbelief as they saw some lighter on the girl's hand.

“ You have that all this time?”

“ You don't want it?” the president asked back about to retreat her hand but Suhyeok took it on her before he crouch down and lit some plastic they have found. Shihyun stood up from where she's sitting and let the others create some bonfire as they put more woods on it.

They are now sitting around the fire as the night continue, it was silent as no one wants to say anything. Shihyun are sitting beside Namra as the girl pulled her there when she's about to sit between Gyeongsu and Onjo. The fire let out a cracking sound as the wood lit up some more. Onjo turn to look at the president who's holding Shihyun's hands.

“ Since when did you smoke?” it caught their attention as they all looked at the president wondering about it too. Shihyun also turn to look at her as she didn't know that the girl are smoking.

“ I have been.. since 8th grade.. i have no friends and nothing to let out some of my frustrations” the girl answered as they listened to her.

“ Do you really need some friends? You're always so closed off and have those plugs in your ears and ignoring us. You won't talk to anyone as if you dislike everyone and think of us as someone who's below you” one of the girls, Jimin asked the girl with her brow furrowed at the girl. Shihyun felt like she was hit with that as she's also the same, the girl looked down on the ground as she trace the crack on it with her fingers.

“ I never dislike anyone.. it's just.. my mom would always asked if i have some friends and questioned if how rich they are, about their grades and how big their houses is.” they all listened to the president's words as they stare at her.

“ To be honest, i don't like you”

“ Sometimes i wished that you would just disappear”

“ Isn't that a bit too harsh?” Shihyun didn't take it anymore as she decided to butt in, their heads turned to her. As she also looks at them.

“ I'm also like that.. but the difference is I'm intentionally avoiding everyone and ignore them. It's hard for me to hold any conversation with someone or simply just.. i don't want to interact with anyone. On Namra's case.. she wanted to but she doesn't know how and wishing for her to disappear or the words that everyone have been throwing at her, those insults.. that's too much. Namra didn't deserve those things” they all fell in silence upon hearing the girl, they know it's the truth and the girl beside her are looking at her in surprise as she didn't expect that the girl would defend her again just like what she did with Nayeon. Gyeongsu who's sitting across from her stood up before he goes to where the girl is and sit beside her before throwing his arms around Shihyun's shoulder and grinned at them, the others looked at him in surprise at how close he is on the girl.

“ And i proudly announce that me, Han Gyeongsu are her official first friend, right Shi?” he asked the girl as he lifted his fist to her.

“ Yeah” they both do their fist bump as the others mouth are agape and can't believe on what they are just seeing even Namra is surprised about it.

“ Since when did the two of you become friends with each other?” Cheongsan asked surprised that his best friend are friends with her and he doesn't know about it.

“ You know.. since we left the room when Nayeon told all of us that we're bitten” Gyeongsu said as the others fell in silence again a bit guilty that they didn't believe them that time. They all started to apologize but the two told them to knock it off as they are not mad at them anymore.

“ How about you Daesu, do you like someone?” Gyeongsu asked the man to change the subject. Suhyeok pointed at Wujin's direction as the man let out a sigh.

“ Daesu likes my sister” he said as the others looked at him in surprise.

“ You mean that archer, Hari?” the man nodded in confirmation.

“ You must be really crazy if you like her” Jimin said as she looked at  Daesu.

“ I go crazy when I'm in love, she's like a Cupid in my eyes” he said dreamily as Wujin scoffed at him.

“ Stop it, when we get out of here. I'll tell my sister” Wujin told the man who looked at him hopefully while the others listened to them.

“ Really? About what?”

“ To shoot and kill you. I told you not to like my sister you dumbhead” he said as he smacked the man on the back of his head. The others watched the two of them bickering as they laugh at the scene. It's a good relief that even in situation like this they still have found some reason to be happy. Their conversation continue as a few confession got revealed and they would laugh at some funny moments that happened in their life, not until someone had interrupted them.

“ Can i join?”