08

" Cheongsan!" the man watched the zombies bites Gwinam on his body before he turn around and took off leaving the man with the zombies as he continue to run until he found an empty room or not, as there is one zombie inside. He gives it a kicked on the stomach before he takes some chair and hit the zombie with it. Panting heavily he sat down on the floor until someone began speaking from the speakers, it was the others and Suhyeok as they told him that they will go for him.

He sighed before mumbling some words before he ran outside again not wanting the others to left the room but a crowd of zombies blocked his way turning around he came face to face with a zombie as he let out a quick yell as it was about to bit him. Someone hit the zombie's neck from the side as a crack sound can be heard.

" Are you okay, Cheongsan?" Gyeongsu asked his best friend who looked at him in shock upon seeing them again. Shihyun gives a round kick on the zombie from the side before pushing it out of the railings. The three of them run together as they fight the zombies. They pushed themselves to enter one empty room as they all hid behind the table with both the man leaning on it and Shihyun on the wall, panting heavily.

" What are you guys even thinking? Going outside the room like that" Gyeongsu asked the man beside him as Shi turned to them. Cheongsan showed to them cellphone on his pocket that he found earlier. They all fell in silence after that as Gyeongsu left the table and go to the door trying to look outside.

" Cheongsan, right?" the man turned to him who nodded his head at the confirmation. Shihyun took something on her pocket before she lean forward and took his hand and put the thing on it. The man's eyes widened a bit from the thing on his hand, it was Onjo's name tag. The man looked back at her who goes back to her position with a frown, confused on why she gave it to him.

" You like her, right? At a situation like this, maybe you should confess you'll never know what could happen to us or it might be too late" the girl said as Cheongsan looked down on the name tag before putting it on his pocket.

" Then what about you? I know you have something for Namra, i saw how both of you stare at one another when someone's not looking your way" he said as she looked to the side clenching her jaw when the said girl's face appeared on her mind.

" I don't know.. besides she's with that Suhyeok" she mumbled before getting on her feet and walking to where Gyeongsu is. Cheongsan also followed as the three of them left the room and ran on the hallway and to the stairs in time for Shihyun to see some people fighting there as a scream caught her attention. She knew that voice, her eyes found something that made her blood boil as a man pushed the president's body on the wall. She quickly jumped on him before giving him a punch on his jaw but her eyes widened as the man turned to her. His eyes are bleeding as well as her mouth, a zombie. The man grinned at her before punching her in the stomach, it's too strong that it made her back collide on the wall as she fell on the floor. Cheongsan saw this and he punched the man as Gyeongsu helped Shihyun to stood up. Her eyes turned to the president who's sitting on the floor before she get on her side.

" Hey, Namra are you okay?" hearing her voice the girl looked up and stare at her face before she nodded at her.

" Come on" She helped the girl as the two boys with her along with Suhyeok are fighting with Gwinam who keeps saying that he would kill Cheongsan. Shihyun helps Namra walked up the stairs when she asked on where's the others. With the backpack on her back both of them ran to the others and get inside the room with her pushing the president first to safety.

The two girl's sat in the corner near the window as the others are quite happy and relieved that she's still alive. The door opened again as the three man also walked inside with Gyeongsu falling on the floor catching his breath. The others hugs them knowing they are safe as Shihyun unstrapped the bag on her back with Gyeongsu doing the same noticing what she's doing.

" Here" she push the bag to the others who looked at her, confused on what's inside it.

" There's some things that will help you protect yourself" she said shortly as they stared at her same with the girl beside her who's now watching her every move. The others called for both of her and Gyeongsu as they tried to apologize at the two on which they just wave it off and told them to forget it.

" Namra.. is that a bite mark?" to say Shihyun is shocked as her head quickly turned to the girl beside her as her heart are beating loudly inside her chest. It also caught their attention as they are wearing the protective gears that they brought.

An argument broke out about Namra being bitten as Shihyun continue to stare at the girl beside her. Her eyes lingering on her face as she started on eyes, nose and down to her lips, Shihyun didn't know what she's doing it's like her eyes have their own mind and keep doing something like this. The girl turned to her as their eyes met with each other, she can't look away it's like the girl's eyes are hypnotizing her as her heart are drumming. A sudden yell broke her in trance as she glared at them before she stood up while pushing the chair away from her that it stops their argument as the chair let out a thud hitting the floor. She untied her necktie before tying it on her left arms and did the other end on the president's right hand.

" There, are you satisfied now? If she turned into one of those it would be me who will get bitten" she said after tying each of their arms together as she led the girl to sit on the chair and she did the same with their backs on them. No one said anything as the argument had ended there.

Few minutes had passed after that as both of them are still sitting in the corner looking outside the window as they heard the others recording some messages on the video recorder. Shihyun didn't even bother to look at them as she just closed her eyes.

" You know, you didn't have do this" Shi opened her eyes as she heard the girl talked beside her.

" I wanted to" she said with a frown not noticing that a pout appeared on her face, Namra's eyes widened a bit seeing the cute pout on the girl's face and she can't help the giggles that came out of her causing for the girl to look at her.

" What are you giggling about?" she asked but the girl didn't even say anything and just stare at her with a soft smile on her face as her hand pinch her cheeks a bit.

" Ouch.. what was that for?"

" Stop pouting.. or i might do something.." she said as the girl frown more at her.

" What something?" Shihyun didn't even had the time to think of what the girl is doing when she suddenly turned on her and put her hand at the side of her face before pulling her head down a bit, capturing her lips with her own.

Her eyes widened in full shocked as her body froze at what the girl have done. It was short as Namra pulled away from the kiss and smile at the girl's shocked reaction before a chuckle left her mouth and held the girl's hand entwining their fingers and holding it tightly.