13

“ We're all gonna die..” someone said as they all look around there's some zombies everywhere. They started to feel hopeless upon seeing that there is no way out of this. Onjo are crying on the ground at the loss of his father, Cheongsan takes a glance at the girl knowing how it feels to lose someone dear to you.

“ We need to make them go on one side” Shihyun said as the others look at her.

“ But how? We're all trap here” Shihyun think for a minute until she comes to a conclusion but it would be a suicide thing to do. The girl let out a sigh before she looks at them.

“ I'll do it” their heads turned to the girl they frown at her.

“ What?”

“ I'll make them go on one side until you can open the other gate and runaway to the construction site”

“ What? No you're not doing it!” They all looked at the president as she suddenly yell at the girl, it surprise them that it makes them all jumped a bit. The girl walked in front of Shihyun, glaring at her while the girl stared back at her.

“ That's a suicide mission and you're not doing anything reckless again” Namra said to the girl as Shihyun just stare at her.

“ If i don't, we won't make it to the construction site. These zombies won't leave us alone no matter how long we waited for it to happen” the girl have a point and Namra knows this but she can't lose the girl. Just the thought of it she can feel her heart clenched at it.

Shihyun stared at the girl observing her face as the others just watched the two and listen to them. Namra let out a sigh as she close her hand to a fist, she lifted her hand and held her pinky to the girl. Shihyun blinks at it  before she looked at the girl, confused.

“ Then promise me that you will follow us, promise me you will be safe and alive” Shihyun didn't say anything, she's not sure about that if she can make it out there unharmed but if it will make the girl feel relieved then she will do it. She smile at her as she also lifted her hand and intertwined their pinkies with each other.

“ I promise”

Namra took the girl in a tight hug as Shihyun also returned it, some of them also gave her a hug with tears on their eyes. They are praying that the girl will make it out and follow them later. Shihyun took a deep breath before she gave one last look on the president before she climbs up and jumped down on the other side rolling a bit. She quickly gets on her feet as it caught the zombies attention, the other held their breath as they watch the girl running around.

“ HEY YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! COME AND GET ME!” The girl ran on the opposite side and led the zombies away from them. Tears started to rolled down their cheeks, afraid on what will happen to the girl as they quickly left the tennis court and ran to the construction site. Suhyeok took the president's arm as the girl didn't make any move to run who's still looking on where Shihyun had ran off.

Reaching the site, Namra stiffened as she heard them coming. She told them to go upstairs as they heard the loud growls of the zombies coming from them. They continue to run until they reach the top and there's no way out other than the supposed to be a window that still not finished building it and more upper rooms from above. Looking outside, they saw the metals and pipe that's tied together as they all started to climb on the window and get there.

They held their breathing as some of them covered their mouths as to not let any sounds came out. They heard the growls inside the building as they all stayed still, not even moving a bit. The growls are starting to disappear as they all let out a sigh in relief before taking a seat on the wood underneath them.