04

A silence filled the room as no one dared to speak too tired to even say a word, everything that is happening caused them to get traumatized. Everyone are sitting on each side of the room thinking on how they could get out of the school or if they can survive with this. Having enough of the silence Lee Nayeon stood up from where she's sitting and go to where Namjo is, asking the girl on where is the phone that they found earlier only for her to tell the girl that she had dropped it earlier when they are running.

" How can you lose it?!" she exclaimed as she pushed Namjo a little.

" Who cares about that now? This is more important" Gyeongsu said as he took some chairs as the others also copied him and put the chairs on the door.

" And who are you to butt in?" the girl in the pink sweater said as she scoffed at the man.

" What?"

" It's because of you, if you didn't let go of the door Mr. Kang wouldn't get inside and tried to kill us! You almost get us all killed you fucker!" Gyeongsu let go of the chair he's holding upon hearing what the girl had just said and walked at the girl with anger.

" What did you just call me? A fucker huh? You fucker!" he said as he pushed the girl who stumbled a bit as the others tried to stop the two from arguing.

" Hey hey Gyeongsu come on stop it man, just let it go she's not worth it" Joonyeong said while holding the man's shoulder taking him on the side as Nayeon let out another yell. The others decided to just ignore her but the girl continue to whine and yell at them telling them to do something.

" Yah! Do something, what have you done as the class president,huh? Come on do something" the girl said at the president who's sitting at one of the chairs as she nudge her shoulder and the others looked at them. Namra stood up as the chair let out a squeaking sounds before she looked at the girl's eyes directly.

" And what do you want me to do? Go outside the room?"

" I don't know, maybe, you're the class president should you be doing something now?" Shihyun turned to them with a frown on her face not liking how the girl is talking to the president.

" What can she do? She may be is the class president but like you, us, she's just a human being who can't do anything at this situation" she said to the girl as it once again caught everyone's attention that the girl is talking to them as Namra's gaze fell on her.

" And what about you? What have you done to help us all, huh? You're just about talk but can't do anything maybe that's why your parents abandoned you" gasped can be heard around them at what she just said, they didn't know that the girl is an orphan all they know is that she's working on the restaurant after school ends.

What she just said caused some anger inside Shihyun as she looked at the girl with anger and glaring hard on her, she stood up from where she's sitting and walked to the girl who takes a step back as she felt some fear from the girl's glaring eyes who's looking at her hard. Her eyes become cold as her face showed no emotion as she neared the girl, the others are just watching from the side not wanting to get involved as this is the first time they saw the girl becoming like this.

" Hm.. what kind of.. mouth is that? Should i.. cut your tongue or pulled out all your teeths?" she said calmly with her deep voice, in other circumstances they would find it hot and sexy but at this situation it's quite scary as Nayeon gulped with some sweat on her forehead. Her heart are beating rapidly quite scared of the girl in front of her.

" You know.. you keep saying some bullshits and telling everyone to do something.. but how about you? What have you done for everyone that can benefits us all? All you did is whine like a fucking child and yell at us. You're blaming Gyeongsu that he let Mr. Kang get inside but how about you? When in fact it's really your fault for attracting those zombies to come outside the room when you keep yelling over and over. You're even asking Namra-shi to do something that is out of her hands, are you even thinking? I get it that you're scared, terrified but isn't all of us the same? You're so selfish Nayeon, all you care about is yourself and you keep complaining to us when you're not doing anything to help us. Keeping your mouth shut can do us all a favor, and if you keep whining again like a goddamn child or even keep saying those bullshits of yours.. i swear.. I'll throw you outside. You must understand that in this kind of situation we need to use our brains and between you and Namra, she's more useful than you"

Silence fell on them once again after Shihyun had said that, the girl sat down from where she's sitting earlier and looked outside the window. The others didn't say anything as they didn't want the girl to get mad at them too, that was the longest sentence I've heard from her..and she even defended the pres from her.. they all thought as they looked at Nayeon who's teary eyed, still standing near the president as Namra have a surprise look on her face while looking at the girl who's sitting at the side.

"Students and teachers of Hyosan High School.. I'm Park Sun-hwa, the English teacher" they heard Ms. Park's voice through the speaker in the corner of the room as they all looked at it and tried to listen.

"Something strange is happening throughout the school. Some students are attacking others indiscriminately. So please flee and find a safe place. And if any student or faculty hears this and is able to.. please call the police and the fire department. Students.., hide somewhere safe until help arrives. If you can get out of the school, please get out. I'll say it again... Some students are..." the voice stopped suddenly.

"Hey, everyone... You're okay, right? You're not hurt? I don't know what's going on in here or how this whole thing happened, but... Still, find a safe place and hide. I... I'm sorry... I can't help... Don't get hurt, okay?.. Please, let's stay alive and meet again. Okay?" the speaker stopped after that and silence filled them all again as no one had dare to speak. Onjo who's sitting with her best friend Isak in front of the window frowned when she noticed something from the girl.

" Isak, why are you so cold?"