12

As the morning comes, one by one they all had woken up. They sat on the ground with their stomachs growling from hunger, as Shihyun stared at them when she heard that sounds. She looked beside her before turning her head to the others until she remembered something.

“ Hey guys.. i just remember it now.. here. It's not much but maybe it can help your hunger” she said as she walked to them and took three energy bars on her pocket and handed it to them. They thanked the girl before each of them took a bite on it, making sure that everyone would get something. Shihyun smiled at them as she goes back beside the president as she took a smaller size of energy bar and gave it to the girl.

“ Here” the girl just stare at her until she takes a seat beside her. She felt the girl's stare as she turned to look at her noticing that the girl didn't move to take the food. There's something on the president's gaze while she's looking at her, Shihyun felt a little bit awkward about it as her cheeks heat up.

“ Why are you looking at me like that?”

“ You're beautiful..” Shihyun's eyes widen as her heart beats faster as if someone is chasing her, her cheeks became red as she felt it burning before looking away from the girl, a cough following it.

Namra notice the girl's blushing face as a smile formed on her lips liking the reaction she's seeing from the girl. She took the energy bar on the girl's hand before she opened it and eat the other half. She leaned on the girl's face before she gave her a kiss on her cheek, Shihyun's breath hitch when the girl that as she suddenly felt hot.

“ Thank you” Namra said to the girl with a smile on her face as Shihyun turn her head on the other side not wanting the girl to see her blushing face as she eats the food.

“ I think we can use this to escape here” the silence broke as Suhyeok suddenly speak while looking at something that looks some kind of thin metal.

“ How so?”

“ We can use this as some kind of barricade to escape here to push the zombies away” the man said as the others said something too. Shihyun just sit there not wanting to join their conversation as she let out a yawn still tired as she fell asleep late.

The others argue over the thing that Suhyeok pointed out until Namra stopped it by voting on what they should do with it. After they all settled it and made it on some kind of barricade, they tried to find more things that can help them protect theirselves aside from the vest that they are wearing and some gear. Namra walked to the girl as she gave the girl's coat at her, Shihyun took it as she smiles at her.

Shihyun who's now standing at one side looked around the room until her eyes found the girl's figure who's helping the others tied the rope on the barricade securely. She now have come to terms that she really indeed have feeling for the girl, after denying it for so long she have now fully accepted it. Shihyun likes the girl.. ah no, scratch that. Shihyun have fallen in love on their Class President, Choi Namra. The girl's cheeks burned at the thought as her heart are pounding on her chest, there's also a smile on her face as she looks down and try to calm her racing heart. Namra looks on her way and she saw that the girl have a smile on her face, she's wondering on why the girl is smiling like that as she walked closer to her after making sure that everything is ready.

They all counted to three before they left the room and quickly put the barricade that they made as soon as they saw the zombies outside. Everyone put their strength on it as they pushed it against the zombies who's trying to reach them.

“ Come on push it!” they yell as more zombies came their way, Shihyun and Gyeongsu with a bat on their hands hit the zombies who gets to get close to them as the others pushes it more until they reach their way out. They all ran outside as some of them are still fighting the zombies. Beating the last zombie who's closer to them, Shihyun quickly followed the others as there is some zombies in front of them. Cheongsan and the other guys kicks them aside, one zombie appeared from the side and was about to bit him but someone quickly hit it on the back before pushing it aside.

“ Mr. Nam!”

“ Dad!”

Onjo runs on the old man's direction as she gave him a tight hug, the others watched the little reunion with a small smile on their faces before the two broke apart.

“ Can you guys run?” they nodded their head at the man as they all are panting heavily.

“ You just run straight ahead until you reach the tennis court and the construction site and passed them there's the mountain you need to cross it until you reach the Yangdong-”

“ MR. NAM!”

“ DAD!”

“ OLD MAN!”

They all scream as the old man didn't get to finish what he's saying when a zombie jumped on him and bit his shoulder. Onjo cried upon seeing it as Cheongsan held back the girl who's about to run to his father.

“ Quick! Get out of here kids!”

“ No! Dad!” Another zombie bit the man as he smiled on his daughter who's crying as Cheongsan tried to pull her with him as the others took off running ahead.

“ Go Onjo.. and live” the man softly smile at her as some veins started to appear on his face. Cheongsan managed to pull the girl away as he drag the girl with him and follow the others. They reach the tennis court just in time before the zombie could jump at them. The others locked the gate as zombies started to surround the place.