You 'nd I

~This is not edited:( Sorry i was in a rush and it was late~ I love you though! -Gina xx~

~Dawn's POV~

(NOT EDITED) 

I literally woke up with a smile on my face. I opened my eyes to see the large window shedding light through a sliver of the curtain. After stretching my limbs out I checked my phone. 1 message unread. I typed my password effortlessly and clicked on the text.

 From~ LukeBrooks<3:) 

Hey babe you probably still asleep, but I just wanted to tell you to check J-14 magazine and that I love you. <3

My eyes brows lowered in wonder. 'Why do I need to check J-14 for?' I thought while strolling to the bathroom.

After a long relaxing warm shower I threw on some black high waisted shorts with a cute panda T-shirt. I tugged on some red Converse that matched the cheeks of the panda. Walking down the stairs of the lovely house I heard two distinct voices and two unknown female ones.

"Hey love. Are you feeling well?" I nodded to Liam, but my eyes never left the two stunning girls sitting on the couch in front of me. 'Danielle Peazer and Eleanor Calder are breathing the same air as me...' 

"So this is the famous Dawn I've heard all about!" Daniella said smiling as I made my way over to them. My smile reached my eyes, probably showing off my deep dimples -Kind of like Harry's in a way-.

"Hi Danielle, Eleanor. I'm such a big fan of you both." My heart was beating a mile a minute and I could of sworn they noticed my shaking hands. My voice was light when I talked and giggled.

"Aww. Well since we heard so much about you from Louis and Liam. I can say that I'm a big fan of you as-well." Eleanor said grabbing my hand in excitement. Directioners were right, El is so amazing...

"Dawn me and El were thinking... Well since you are stuck in this house filled with annoying boy's..." Dani starred down Liam and Louise who pouted at her comment." We thought we should take you out for a girls day so we can get to know each other." I starred straight into her caring brown eyes in shock. 'A girls day with the most beautiful girls ever!" My mind screamed instead of saying it aloud. I nodded my head, not trusting my voice enough to talk.

"Yeay! Let's get going then!" El shouted lifting herself up off the couch and into my arms for a friendly hug. She is even more excited then I am. Soon Dani, El , Lou, and Liam were in a group hug with me tightly in the middle. 

******************************************************♥***************************************************

We left soon after that. I had gone up and woken Nial, saying goodbye and telling him I'll see him latter tonight. He had hugged me a little longer than I had thought he would, but It was comforting. 

"So Dawn, is there a special guy in your life?" Eleanor asked while I got my finger nails painted in a dark purple color.

"My boyfriends name is Luke Brooks. He's my life, my only." I smiled out the window of the salon. My heart fluttering as I spoke. "I'll have to show you a picture of him latter." 

After nails we went shopping at Westfield London shopping centre. I bought four shorts, six shirts and two pairs of shoe's. Dani, El and I have learned so much about each other in one day that should have been a whole weeks worth. We chatted continuously, never having an awkward conversation. Surprising me since I'm the most awkward person alive.

"Oh! You were supposed to show us Luke!" I had totally forgot about showing them when they had changed the subject while at the nail salon. I pulled out my phone and showed them the same picture I did the boy's.